Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie blog [3-22]

Carrieflattsfan

New Carrie Blog! (3/22)

Hey guys!

Carrie has a new blog over at the OFC, check it out. She talks about performing for the President's last night, being excited about the ACM's and Soul Surfer, and how she gets so nervous leaving Ace & Penny with their "Daddy." Too cute!

And...she addresses NEW MUSIC! She said she has written a few songs she loves for the new album, but it is not started yet. She also mentioned she wants to take her time with this album & she wants it to come together the way it should, in the amount of time it should.

Good news is, she said it shouldn't be too long!;)

carebearcarrie

Finally! But this makes me worried if she is holding back on he release date for the album because she wants
To take more time on it.. ?

nccountrygal

I think Carrie has been visiting this site because she is definitely talking about us. Glad she blogged and I guess I will just have to try to be patient.

Ty

Didn't she say something like 'it shouldn't be too long' or something, though?

nccountrygal

Didn't she say something like 'it shouldn't be too long' or something, though?

Yeah that is what she said. I think we are probably looking at October or November which is her usual time for releasing her albums. That's fine with me and even if is later than that I will just try to be patient. I am really glad we heard from her cause I know I am one of those that has been worrying.

DizzyDollyDee

Finally! But this makes me worried if she is holding back on he release date for the album because she wants
To take more time on it.. ?

LOL- I'm not sure Carrie would think you stopped worrying long enough!!
I'm glad she blogged even though I can't read it. I'm just like a little kid - want her to say she remembers us once in a while even though she has bigger priorities now days. Love the comment about the dogs - we need new picture!! See, I'm no better - I'm requesting "more" also.
Thanks for sharing a summary of what she said!!

Zman312

The ONLY reasons I joined the fanclub is to get a chance for meet and greet (which I can throw out the window thanks to the fanclub stupity) and to read her blogs...This was a long one!!! I can't wait for album #4!!!!

Wolfman

She said it wouldn't be too long, right??? So maybe it will come out a little later then SH, CR, or PO (Oct-Nov), maybe Dec-Jan???

pklongbeach

Thanks for sharing this.
It definately does our hearts good.
As long as she is blogging that she is happy and working than I am fine no matter how long it takes.
You Don't Rush Art!
I just needed a little glimmer of her being satisfied with the way things are. And now I have that.
She is singing in a couple of weeks and she is writing. So I am happy.

Thanks for posting this! My mom wont let me join the fan club haha, Im so happy she mentioned something about the new album! I cant wait for it!!! I wasn't entirely enthused with Mamas Song so it feels like its been since August without an amazing work of Carrie out there! I miss it!

teesharky

Bottom line Carrie told us to HOLD OUR HORSES!!! :rofl::rofl:

lol I guess we all deserved that comment. lol Touche, Ms. Carrie. lol

I loved her blog. It was so nice to hear from her. It seems like it has been so long. I love hearing about Ace and Penny too. :)