Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

Carrieflattsfan

This is the full picture.

Axl1.jpg

You think a rockstar could afford some cooler shoes. So dorky! LOL.

allamericangirl8

YOU'RE dorky.

He wasn't even that rich yet. Here's what he wore in the '90s.

shoes01.jpg

I'd love you forever if you bought me a pair. By the way, isn't he cute here?

tumblr_m6pi8lDp901r7bzizo9_r1_250.gif

allamericangirl8

Those shoes were specially made for him because he'd basically ruined his heel and the arch in those shoes was supposed to allow him to walk normally, basically. He wears them in my favorite Rocket Queen video I've posted millions of times. :D

That's from an interview he did where he actually, coincidentally, talks about the process of getting those shoes made for him or whatever. He tells a really cute story about Slash, too.

8:40

allamericangirl8

UPDATE: I have eight Iron Maiden shirts now! :p
UPDATE: I found the exact date when my GN'R fandom began. It's only been 13 months lol.
UPDATE: Angie would win if she wasn't in this poll.

nannygirl

UPDATE: I have eight Iron Maiden shirts now! :p
UPDATE: I found the exact date when my GN'R fandom began. It's only been 13 months lol.
UPDATE: Angie would win if she wasn't in this poll.

Angie had fake sex with Charlie Sheen. She knows how to go about winning. ;)

I have like 15 Carrie and/Carrie-related shirts. It's sad. x)

My fandom for Rizzles started late last June.

Sasha is not in this poll.

allamericangirl8

I only have two (three? Did we get a FC shirt this year?) Carrie shirts. D: All of my Maiden shirts came from concerts, though! :p

My fandom started on July 9th, 2011. It's hard to believe it's only been thirteen months. O:

HIL! I can't believe you posted in here. x) So who did you vote for, hmm? HMMM? Btw, Karly's a huge Luke Bryan fan.

nannygirl

nanny doesn't care about Axl...she just loves Angie. I can't believe after I started watching Rizzoli & Isles, Perception, and Sasha fangirling I'm a traitor. *shakes head*

OMG, Perception is the best! <3 I'm halfway into last night's episode. I love it. :)

nannygirl

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but perhaps tonight after I get some stuff done I will. I still have a shot glass with your name on it. Or Rizzles name one it, which I identify with you.

So a traitor AND a liar? My, my, my. Hil, I'm very disappointed in you. :p

Dude, did you see the Flat Rizzles promotion? I lol'd. And, also, I'm not sure if I should be offended or not...

Jess! <3