Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

It was. It was for the Don't Cry video, which, by the way is a DUMB video, but Axl looks so cute in it. x)

tumblr_lohxudTz6Y1qm466ao1_500.gif

Carrieflattsfan

I lied. I never posted a picture of his hair pulled back in this thread. I just checked. x)

I knew it! Because you know I would've drooled all over it if you did.

I love how it took you 4 months to find a hot Axl picture. You could've showed me that, Stern, and the RS interview and we could've settled it quicker. :p

nannygirl

angiehh.jpg

I don't know how to copy and paste crap from Tumblr but look at how hot she is! I'm obviously a leg woman, so... :drool:

allamericangirl8

View attachment 28649

I don't know how to copy and paste crap from Tumblr but look at how hot she is! I'm obviously a leg woman, so... :drool:

I love when she, like, bends her knees to show her legs and stuff. She looks like those women from Venus commercials or something. :laugh: Or like that one episode of ANTM from cycle 6 where they pose on top of the elephant and Joanie Dodds freaking owns the elephant.

nannygirl

I love when she, like, bends her knees to show her legs and stuff. She looks like those women from Venus commercials or something. :laugh: Or like that one episode of ANTM from cycle 6 where they pose on top of the elephant and Joanie Dodds freaking owns the elephant.

I love her legs...and her abs...and her hair...and, well, her. :eek: