Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

So I won the thread.

iwin.jpg

allamericangirl8

Love the Aerosmith original, but Baz's and Axl's is really good, too. Axl's '06 tone was to die for. :wub:Guns N' Roses related --> anybody else obsessed with Crash Diet and Too Much Too Soon? Should've been released.

allamericangirl8

Crash Diet has some of the best lyrics I've ever heard. And it's their most "metal" song. I love the solo even though it's not Slash. RIP West Arkeen. :(

nannygirl

I changed my mind. Nanny's signature won the thread.

I knew Angie'd come through for me in the end! She always does. ;)

Yeah, some dude made that for me. He used Rizzoli & Isles instead of Angie and Sasha though, so I was a bit disappointed...but I loved the Jenna Marbles reference. He made one of Carrie for me when I was like 13. x)

And I always found the lyrics to that one Taylor Swift song to be particularly stalker-ish.

lol.jpg

Must click to enlarge picture.

bigbluegrl23

beautiful-benson-dectetive-benson-detective-detective-olivia-benson-228862.jpg Since I don't find either of them attractive, and since nanny entered Angie Harmon into the mix a while back, Im adding this. BOOM!

Becca

bigbluegrl23

ANNDD another!

Mariska+1.jpg

Only someone truly badass can carry her kid on her back, while her gun is still on her hip. so ****ing sexy!
Becca

nannygirl

You guys!!

Angie is not in this poll. :p. Nicole & I have made lots of progress, but I'm still not willing to give up. Ever.

Psh, yes she is. Just like she's in all of our Twitter conversations and mentioned in like every thread on this site (every important thread, that is). Angie rules. Karly drools...over JD...for some reason...unknown to both Nicole and I since Angie and Axl (alphabetically) are clearly hotter. :p

Carrieflattsfan

Psh, yes she is. Just like she's in all of our Twitter conversations and mentioned in like every thread on this site (every important thread, that is). Angie rules. Karly drools...over JD...for some reason...unknown to both Nicole and I since Angie and Axl (alphabetically) are clearly hotter. :p

Axl's hot for a...couple reasons. He'd win if he had hair as awesome as JD's. :p