Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

Cps235

Jesus Christ Pose is like my favorite song Soundgarden has ever done! Chris Cornell is a lyrical genius!

allamericangirl8

Sidenote: I hate the term "grunge". I'm not sure why. I just hate it. I suppose it's easier than describing the mix of genres that bands like Nirvana were (hard rock, punk, pop), but idk. I don't like that term.

I don't like it either. None of the bands that are considered grunge (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Mother Love Bone) sound like Nirvana. Maybe the low, nasally singing and the dark guitars, but the similarities end there. Black doesn't sound like Rooster doesn't sound like Spoonman doesn't sound like Blew.

Mother Love Bone sounds like Pearl Jam because it basically is Pearl Jam, so I excluded them.

Jesus Christ Pose is like my favorite song Soundgarden has ever done! Chris Cornell is a lyrical genius!

Jesus Christ Pose is my favorite, too. :p

epicamends

I need to get some sort of History of Rock Music book from the library or something, so I can pretend I have half the knowledge Nicole does. :p

allamericangirl8

I need to get some sort of History of Rock Music book from the library or something, so I can pretend I have half the knowledge Nicole does. :p

I have one, but I haven't looked at it yet, except the Guns N' Roses section. xD They have a craptillion Rolling Stones sections, though, that I need to get digging into. Maybe I'll start reading it tomorrow.

nannygirl

So does the guy in the background look like Axl Rose or am I delusional? I thought Sasha posted a pic of Axl but turns out she was talking about her kid. x)

154428_lalt.jpg

Also, that kid looks pretty big for like...what, 18 months? I must have been a tiny child or Sasha is super short. :p

nannygirl

In my defense, I was distracted by Sasha's butt...which does not look like Axl Rose in the least. ;)

Looks the same to me though, bro. Although I did just wake up...

Cps235

Nicole!, since you are a English lover like myself, You should definitely start a blog or write a book! I can definitely see you becoming successful in the rock music world with your knowledge!

allamericangirl8

In my defense, I was distracted by Sasha's butt...which does not look like Axl Rose in the least. ;)

Looks the same to me though, bro. Although I did just wake up...

I like how you "just woke up," and then you tweeted, "Goodnight." You sleep too much. x)

Nicole!, since you are a English lover like myself, You should definitely start a blog or write a book! I can definitely see you becoming successful in the rock music world with your knowledge!

Nobody would read it. I'm very much a person who gets singlemindedly obsessed with a band/album/song for a period of time, and all my blogs would say, "OMFOAAIDFJA;DFJA;LKJ THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER," or ";ALKJD;LAKJD;LFJAK;LDKFJ;ALSJF QUADROPHENIA IS THE BEST ROCK OPERA EVER," or, "JA;LKDJF;LAKJDF;LAKJ JAR OF FLIES IS THE BEST EP EVER," and so forth. Not the most interesting thing in the world. ;)

By the way, I just finished Ultramega OK. It's better than I remember it being (haven't heard it probably in a full year). For some reason, I remember Chris not sounding so good on here, but between Beyond the Wheel and the Howlin' Wolf cover Smokestack Lightnin', I don't really know where I got that assertion from. Probably Flowers. I still don't like his vocals on that one. Anyway, I'll listen to Down on the Upside and see what would be the better 3rd album after Badmotorfinger and Superunknown.

nannygirl

I like how you "just woke up," and then you tweeted, "Goodnight." You sleep too much. x)

Nobody would read it. I'm very much a person who gets singlemindedly obsessed with a band/album/song for a period of time, and all my blogs would say, "OMFOAAIDFJA;DFJA;LKJ THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER," or ";ALKJD;LAKJD;LFJAK;LDKFJ;ALSJF QUADROPHENIA IS THE BEST ROCK OPERA EVER," or, "JA;LKDJF;LAKJDF;LAKJ JAR OF FLIES IS THE BEST EP EVER," and so forth. Not the most interesting thing in the world. ;)

By the way, I just finished Ultramega OK. It's better than I remember it being (haven't heard it probably in a full year). For some reason, I remember Chris not sounding so good on here, but between Beyond the Wheel and the Howlin' Wolf cover Smokestack Lightnin', I don't really know where I got that assertion from. Probably Flowers. I still don't like his vocals on that one. Anyway, I'll listen to Down on the Upside and see what would be the better 3rd album after Badmotorfinger and Superunknown.

I didn't even read your post about your blog/book. :p

Well, I took a nap in the car for like an hour (I love that the grocery store is an hour away. x) ), then I went to sleep. I just woke up again. It's 11. :rofl:

allamericangirl8

I didn't even read your post about your blog/book. :p

Well, I took a nap in the car for like an hour (I love that the grocery store is an hour away. x) ), then I went to sleep. I just woke up again. It's 11. :rofl:

You must've read some of it because you knew what my post was about. :p

Dufe, I was really sleepy yesterday, too. I legit went to bed at 2am. I could feel my body parts shut down. It was weird. x) I couldn't move my entire right side because it was already asleep. Must've been sleeping gas. Luckily, Batman stopped the villain.

nannygirl

You must've read some of it because you knew what my post was about. :p

Dufe, I was really sleepy yesterday, too. I legit went to bed at 2am. I could feel my body parts shut down. It was weird. x) I couldn't move my entire right side because it was already asleep. Must've been sleeping gas. Luckily, Batman stopped the villain.

ANGIE WAS IN A BATMAN TV SHOW ONCE!

Batman Beyond and Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

allamericangirl8

Yes and no.

Some guy was getting made fun of and then they randomly showed her picture. I don't know how they're connected. It was too early in the morning for me.

allamericangirl8

Groundhog day...

So, Karly bought Don't Cry, which means in our civil war...

Karly won the First Battle of Bull Run.
I won the Battle of Antietam.
I won the Battle of Shiloh.

Looks like we're shaping up for Karly surrendering at the Appomattox. :')

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on and the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars

What's so civil 'bout war anyway?
<whistling>

nannygirl

I'll just have you know Karly watched Rizzoli & Isles, followed Angie Harmon, and she randomly tweets Angie nice things, all long before this happened...which means...Angie still wins. ;)