Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

Cps235

I'm sorry but Chris Cornell slays everybody in this thread lol. You guys don't know the meaning of sexy!!! Rofl.

Chris-Cornell (1).jpgChris Cornell (2).jpgChris Cornell (4).jpgChris Cornell (3).jpgChris Cornell (6).jpgChris Cornell (5).jpg

allamericangirl8

I'm dying LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Guns N' Roses > Soundgarden
Axl's voice > Chris's voice
Axl's face > Chris's face
Axl's attitude > Chris's attitude
Appetite For Destruction > Ultramega OK
Chinese Democracy > Audioslave
Hard rock > grunge

NO.

allamericangirl8

Also, Axl sings more difficult material and didn't completely blow out his voice by his late 20s.

funny-celebrity-pictures-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Cps235

I'm dying LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Guns N' Roses > Soundgarden
Axl's voice > Chris's voice
Axl's face > Chris's face
Axl's attitude > Chris's attitude
Appetite For Destruction > Ultramega OK
Chinese Democracy > Audioslave
Hard rock > grunge

You have this list half right...Rofl.

allamericangirl8

That list is completely correct.

Use Your Illusion 1 > Badmotorfinger
Use Your Illusion 2 > Superunknown
November Rain > Outshined
Estranged > Black Hole Sun
Oh My God > Black Rain
Silkworms < Live to Rise
Velvet Revolver < Temple of the Dog

Okay, Guns doesn't completely annihilate Soundgarden, but for the most part. :cool:

allamericangirl8

Soundgarden's a great band, though. Actually, my husband, Bruce Dickinson, is the one who got me into them. If Chris Cornell was a woman, and Ian Gillan turned down his proposal, Bruce would marry him.

Cps235

Haha! Nice cover story! I did not know that. Thanks for telling me! I learned something new! You're like a walking encyclopedia :)

allamericangirl8

Haha! Nice cover story! I did not know that. Thanks for telling me! I learned something new! You're like a walking encyclopedia :)

I know random crap that I don't need to know and consequentially, I failed my AP Physics test, so this isn't a good thing.

Soundgarden is also on my list. Maybe I should DL some albums tonight. ;)

No. Download the Use Your Illusions first. And then Badmotorfinger since it really is a good album.

Black Hole Sun is a good song. And that ends my knowledge of Soundgarden.

Really? You should listen to Badmotorfinger and Superunknown. They're pretty killer. But people who say they're grunge are retarded, in my opinion. Those albums are straight-up metal.

Seriously, explain to me how Jesus Christ Pose resembles anything Nirvana has ever done. It doesn't. But it does resemble Motorhead or, like, Born Again from Sabbath or something. Point is, it's metal, not grunge.

Or maybe I'm completely missing the point of grunge and I'm talking out of my @ss. Grunge is supposed to be simple but effective as far as I can tell, and simple Soundgarden is not. I don't hear a lick of punk in most of their albums.

epicamends

Sidenote: I hate the term "grunge". I'm not sure why. I just hate it. I suppose it's easier than describing the mix of genres that bands like Nirvana were (hard rock, punk, pop), but idk. I don't like that term.