Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

clarkie, what mythical land do you come from? I'd love to live in a land where Axl Rose and Joe Don Rooney are your standard for ugly. I mean, there must be some sexy men there.

I'm in the minority regarding the braids. I hated them when he wore 'em down, but in a ponytail, with that outfit, the cool beard, etc. I thought he looked boss. Gotta admit, I hated the '06 look, but it's really grown on me. I like it more than his '87, '93, '01, '02, '09-'11 looks. :cool:

Axl-Rose-axl-rose-16044636-496-700.jpg

clarkie

clarkie, what mythical land do you come from? I'd love to live in a land where Axl Rose and Joe Don Rooney are your standard for ugly. I mean, there must be some sexy men there.

I'm in the minority regarding the braids. I hated them when he wore 'em down, but in a ponytail, with that outfit, the cool beard, etc. I thought he looked boss. Gotta admit, I hated the '06 look, but it's really grown on me. I like it more than his '87, '93, '01, '02, '09-'11 looks. :cool:

Axl-Rose-axl-rose-16044636-496-700.jpg

hahaha I call it reality :p but I agree with you, my standards may be far too high, I happen to find mike ugly too

Carrieflattsfan

Close enough!

What? You mean the '80s DIDN'T have style?

axl-rose-y-slash-616935.jpeg

2532879903_small_2.jpg

axl-rose-guns-n-roses-meltdown.jpg

ph-axl117.jpg

1259095473123_f.jpg

Not in my mind...I HATE admitting this...but that last picture. :wub:. I don't know why, but I have a weird attraction to guys as soon as they wear a baseball cap. Like, even guys that I find hideously ugly can suddenly become the hottest guys alive with a baseball hat. :p

allamericangirl8

The last picture is from the Patience music video, so there's three-four minutes or so of Axl in a baseball cap. :wub:

tumblr_ll5nw93MVC1qh760io1_500.gif

I don't usually like guys with baseball caps unless they have long hair. Then I think they look like pimps, but, like, sexy pimps.

Carrieflattsfan

The last picture is from the Patience music video, so there's three-four minutes or so of Axl in a baseball cap. :wub:

tumblr_ll5nw93MVC1qh760io1_500.gif

I don't usually like guys with baseball caps unless they have long hair. Then I think they look like pimps, but, like, sexy pimps.

SCREW YOU for posting this. I hate you.

buckeyecarriefan

Not in my mind...I HATE admitting this...but that last picture. :wub:. I don't know why, but I have a weird attraction to guys as soon as they wear a baseball cap. Like, even guys that I find hideously ugly can suddenly become the hottest guys alive with a baseball hat. :p

I'll test that sometime. I'll put on a baseball cap, take a picture, and post it. Then you tell me what you think. I bet you find I'm still ugly. haha

allamericangirl8

And the lyrics in that GIF: "If I can't have you right now, I'll wait, dear."

And your thoughts, "YOU CAN HAVE ME ANY TIME ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, AXL."

gnr_vma_88.jpg

axl_rose_nirvana_hat.jpg

1988_gnr_perf1.jpg

o_gv3siaZRNvowSpf.jpg

And because I'm listening to Don't Cry...
tumblr_lohxudTz6Y1qm466ao1_500.gif

allamericangirl8

In December, Karly's gonna think Chinese Democracy is the best album ever. And that will be my ultimate triumph.

I'll test that sometime. I'll put on a baseball cap, take a picture, and post it. Then you tell me what you think. I bet you find I'm still ugly. haha

How awkward!

"You said hideous guys look sexy in baseball caps. What do you think?"

"Uhm, still not my type."

Carrieflattsfan

And the lyrics in that GIF: "If I can't have you right now, I'll wait, dear."

And your thoughts, "YOU CAN HAVE ME ANY TIME ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, AXL."

gnr_vma_88.jpg

axl_rose_nirvana_hat.jpg

1988_gnr_perf1.jpg

o_gv3siaZRNvowSpf.jpg

And because I'm listening to Don't Cry...
tumblr_lohxudTz6Y1qm466ao1_500.gif

MORE Baseball cap pictures? Now you're just taking advantage of me, b*itch. Tom, the world is scheduled to end Dec 21, 2012. Ccoincidence? I think not...