Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

buckeyecarriefan

That's just what happened to him before he turned three. His stepfather molested his sister and beat the crap out of him because "God told him to." And his mom would just stand there and watch.

Maybe it's a Carrie fans thing. We people who adore Carrie Underwood just mature faster than everybody else. :p

No, but I totally understand. Nanny knows I'm practically raising myself.

I think it's we've all been through our share of tough times and Carrie's music has gotten us through them. Which is why we're fans.

Well that and she's got the voice of an angel and may just be the hottest woman on the face of the Earth..........

allamericangirl8

Karly No Taste[/QUOTE said:
Maybe it's because Nicole is so young and [Axl's] so... old & ugly. LMAO.

OH HELL NO.

tumblr_lz1jfkRpw31r31idmo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lz1jfkRpw31r31idmo6_250.jpg

tumblr_lyzppkGpTC1rogeulo1_500.png

tumblr_lyzmclajvZ1qk58bdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lyzkq7KEFW1rogblxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyzauzHzS41r085b3o8_250.jpg

tumblr_lyyz5rmBcf1qczejlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lyyecmnnFH1qckn5so6_250.jpg

And I'll leave this with one of my favorite Axl quotes:

"I believe that deep inside everybody, there is something inside you that knows what the f*ck it is, what you're supposed to do with your life. It don’t matter what anybody tells you; if you keep looking and you keep digging, you're gonna find it. And you can be the person you're f*cking meant to be on this God damn planet."

Cps235

Maybe it's because Nicole is so young and [Axl's] so... old & ugly. LMAO.

OH HELL NO.

tumblr_lz1jfkRpw31r31idmo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lz1jfkRpw31r31idmo6_250.jpg

tumblr_lyzppkGpTC1rogeulo1_500.png

tumblr_lyzmclajvZ1qk58bdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lyzkq7KEFW1rogblxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyzauzHzS41r085b3o8_250.jpg

tumblr_lyyz5rmBcf1qczejlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lyyecmnnFH1qckn5so6_250.jpg

And I'll leave this with one of my favorite Axl quotes:

"I believe that deep inside everybody, there is something inside you that knows what the f*ck it is, what you're supposed to do with your life. It don’t matter what anybody tells you; if you keep looking and you keep digging, you're gonna find it. And you can be the person you're f*cking meant to be on this God damn planet."[/QUOTE]

I'ma steal this quote....xD Thanks for posting :)

allamericangirl8

Axl's got lots of great quotes. One of my favorites is:

"In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

nannygirl

She does. They're reportedly size 9, like mine, but I think she's lying...they bother me so much...and she used to post a picture of them/shoes on them daily... xD

5379297257_47551584ef_z.jpg

5567249175_ae1c4d3dfb.jpg

angie_harmon--300x300.jpg

angie-harmon-shoes-feet-dress.jpg

tumblr_lknh4dw0Rw1qd0spao1_r1_500.png

nannygirl

Hil, you're in the wrong thread. If you want to talk about guys you think are hot, go to the Is Angie Harmon a Sexy Beast? thread and proceed. If you want to talk about Angie's freakishly long feet, you come here. :p

I liked Patrick for like a year and a half. He's a dyslexic juggler. #win

nannygirl

Angie still wins. ;)

Also, man, I'm jealous of that Easter Bunny. Thank goodness it wasn't Santa Claus or I'd have passed out with irrational jealous rage. :haha:

allamericangirl8

tumblr_m1v3caiDRy1rsm1zmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1tqjmUMOV1r8iqvxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1tq1jOknM1rp6di5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1tl0h37Bh1rsm1zmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1tiqvXzaL1qh63ipo6_250.jpg

tumblr_m1tiqvXzaL1qh63ipo8_250.jpg

tumblr_m1tiqvXzaL1qh63ipo9_250.jpg

tumblr_m1tiqvXzaL1qh63ipo10_250.jpg

Axl's so cute. I was watching that video of him presenting the Killers in 2006, and he was so nervous. Sebastian Bach said Axl was pissing himself and didn't want to do it. Imagine that. Axl Rose shy. x)