Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Karly's Twitter War Settled

Who is clearly more handsome?

• Total voters

nannygirl

That's what I like to hear. You're distracting people with those hot Angie photos. -_-

One person forgot to vote, and Jess's vote doesn't count, so we're 5-7. We could still win this!

WE'RE NOT ADDING ANGIE. SHE'S ON ANOTHER LEVEL.

I prefer Sasha Alexander to Angie, anyhow, even if Angie replied to my tweet (twice) and Sasha makes ugly babies.

Angie's on a higher level then, of sexiness and morals, clearly.

Sasha makes hideous babies. xD And Angie likes orgies. All Sasha likes is that other thing, you know. ;)

tumblr_lfuzcyyqsg1qcx801o1_500.jpg

angieharmon.jpg

Attachments

• AH1.jpg
    AH1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • AH2.jpg
    AH2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2

nannygirl

James, are you a bigger Angie fan than you let on or is it because of your vast knowledge of football that you know Mr. First White Linebacker for the Giants in like 9 Years?

angie-harmon-jason-sehorn.jpg

tumblr_lplgryr7Wo1qjuj5ao1_r1_500.jpg

emeryopt.jpg

remote_image20110126-17676-zfjo24-0.jpg

AngieHeadshot-HighRes.jpg

Also, since Angie is "technically" not in this poll, how is Axl NOT winning?

allamericangirl8

tumblr_lx89ybgqX01r28llxo1_400.png

tumblr_lups3okotA1r28llxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lwdbhv1lb21qlkcvvo1_400.jpg

sg085j.jpg

waxlrosedotcom00697lq2.jpg

Yes she does, she isn't a fan of guys with long hair.

I was gonna say maybe it's because she doesn't like him in general. xD I know so many people who just hate him. If you go on Twitter, 70% of the tweets are like, "Man, I hate Axl Rose," or, "Axl Rose is such a douchebag." But if it's just the long hair, then oh well. xD I love guys with long hair.

Also, since Angie is "technically" not in this poll, how is Axl NOT winning?

Most baffling part of this thread.

supercarriefan

I had to go with Joe Don...sorry Nicole. You've made a good case for Axl, but I'm a country girl at heart plus I can't help but think of Joe Don in the "I Melt" video ;).

I love that this thread has several pages now lol.

nannygirl

I had to go with Joe Don...sorry Nicole. You've made a good case for Axl, but I'm a country girl at heart plus I can't help but think of Joe Don in the "I Melt" video ;).

How DARE you ignore Angie! :mad:

Dude, she's smokin'! YOU have 3 kids and still manage to rock abs. :p

buckeyecarriefan

That's no reason! I'm a country guy and STILL picked Axl as more awesome!

Of course I'm also not exactly what you'd call a Rascal Flatts fan. And by not exactly a fan, I mean *tries to put this in a way that Karly won't kill him* it wouldn't bother me if they quit making music right now.........

nannygirl

That's no reason! I'm a country guy and STILL picked Axl as more awesome!

Of course I'm also not exactly what you'd call a Rascal Flatts fan. And by not exactly a fan, I mean *tries to put this in a way that Karly won't kill him* it wouldn't bother me if they quit making music right now.........

They ruined Carrie's version of God Bless the Broken Road.

liz278

You should have started this about a month ago, when everyone was antsy waiting for Carrie music. You would have had a LOT more votes!!! :)