Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcramer

OOTT jumps 3 spots to a new peak of #23 on Billboard this week, gaining a strong +890K in audience! In fact, it did so well, it was in the top 10 most increased audience this week!

And a fun fact: Carrie also had the best/biggest audience gain for a woman on the chart this week!

View attachment 31960
A bit irritated to see that Cody Johnson may miss #1, to that aweful PLP….. Hope he can make it and not be blocked…..

but great to see OOTT gaining…

rcramer

Cody actually made it to #1 on BB this week. Didn’t get blocked! He’ll be #1 on Mediabase when it gets published Sunday as well. :)
Music to my ears…… Great song and his next one should make the penthouse….. talk about an awesome song….. Also recognize you now on pulse, and so right about him being a likable artist….. for me one of the most authentic traditional country singers.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
OOTT remains at #22 (-6/+.001)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2709 2567 142 10.073

'Glory Days' rebounded a bit today (+28/+.202)

CU4ever

Glory Days is probably still done. Just last Saturday it lost a huge 95 spins and 340K audience, so it would’ve been really hard to lose more on top of that.

Zach1998

Idk what to make of Gabby's. If it was pulled, I really don't think it would've had today's update. Maybe it just had a really rough week like OOTT did in October when we thought they pulled it.

CU4ever

Yeah, Gabby wasn’t pulled, she’s just collapsing. Zach Bryan had a similar run, he went recurrent last Sunday, but his song was never pulled, he just collapsed/went recurrent after having 3 weeks of a -150 bullet.

Gabby will probably fall below Carrie this week and go recurrent next week

CU4ever

Disappointing that it lost spins today, but it happens. OOTT also lost 31 spins on Wednesday, and I notice it seems like no song on the chart can go multiple days without losing spins. songs by big names like Jason and Jelly Roll had days this week where they lost spins, so it happens to everyone. hoping for a good update tomorrow!

Edit: Canada putting OOTT at 16 is amazing! I wish it was that high on US radio 😭. They need to catch up!

Last edited:

RenegadeChaser

Disappointing that it lost spins today, but it happens. OOTT also lost 31 spins on Wednesday, and I notice it seems like no song on the chart can go multiple days without losing spins. songs by big names like Jason and Jelly Roll had days this week where they lost spins, so it happens to everyone. hoping for a good update tomorrow!

Edit: Canada putting OOTT at 16 is amazing! I wish it was that high on US radio 😭. They need to catch up!
I could be totally wrong here but aren't the Canadian stations less impacted by label politics?

CU4ever

I could be totally wrong here but aren't the Canadian stations less impacted by label politics?
I would say they absolutely are. Maybe Canadian singers/labels manipulate their songs, but American labels don’t manipulate the Canadian charts at all. Like UMG isn’t even promoting OOTT for Canada, so it’s doing well organically. I’ve always said what a song peaks at in Canada is what it would naturally peak at in the US without manipulation

CU4ever

I don’t think there are any other super fast climbing songs aside from the one that’ll pass Carrie this week. I think there’s an almost certain chance it’ll make top twenty by the 17th, especially with a few songs falling.

Hoping OOTT has a good week this week and the updates pick back up!

Zach1998

Not sure if she can hold off Jelly Roll this week, but the following Sunday looks to be an opening for her to go top 20. The songs behind have been pretty stagnant, unless they randomly start to surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.