Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanSince04

At this point with the weirdly positive and negative updates, the song could go Top 20, Top 10, etc… but the fact it has been on the charts for nearly a year is a long time. My least favorite thing about the charts these days… music stays on the charts forever.

CU4ever

Ugh. Happy to see a good audience gain but I hate that spins loss. So tired of the charts being so hot and cold, good week followed by a bad week. This song deserves better but it can’t have better when country radio refuses to play any women. At this point I’m just ready for another album that I hope has better luck because the one good thing about radio is they’ve become more forgiving towards artists

Last edited:

rcramer

^^^ they refuse to play women...... period, unless for a few.... In my car yesterday, for not even 1/2 hour and nothing but Combs, Wallen, and the other chosen crop... Radio and Sirius SX sucks..

Smokyiiis

^^^ I hear ya.. I have to change/program my stations in the car.. I just can't with the Highway anymore...
My experience with The Highway is if I'm going for an hour or more drive, I may actually hear one song by a woman. It's seriously maddening.

CU4ever

At the end of the day, if I had to choose between an audience gain and a spin gain, I’d probably choose spin, so I guess that’s good. I know the charts are so unpredictable, but it’s exhausting. However at this rate, OOTT could just as well have a great week next week.

Zach1998

Would it be reasonable to expect OOTT to peak at summertime 2024? I feel like it’s a great summer song so that would be great!
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they just try to get it top 20 this week or next week then drop it.

Her label mates are starting to simultaneously drop singles, and her labels focus will most likely start being that. Dierks, Jon, and Keith all have singles that Capitol is working now.

Luke Bryan (her labelmate also) announced a song coming out, but wouldn’t be released until April 5th. I think that’s pretty far out to announce a song, usually they’d announce it closer to its release date, which makes me think OOTT will probably be just about finished by then, because that would be 5 songs being worked from one imprint, and that is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.