Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach1998

I think Lainey’s natural peak was 5-10. It started stalling around there. And her label was able to strong arm it to #1 this week. Wish Carrie’s label would do this.

cmuf2011

The push to number 1 is so that the acm announcer person can say performing her number 1 hit single Wildflower and Wild horse here’s Lainey Wilson. I’m just saying ACM is May 16 btw not watching it I just google the date after I learn Lainey went from 6-1

CU4ever

I’ve just seen on X that Post Malone is having a duet with a female singer coming soon. Hopefully it’s Carrie
I’ve heard rumors for a few months now that Post Malone would duet with Carrie for his country album, but I wonder how true those rumors are. I just don’t want to get my hopes up because that could be a great opportunity for Carrie

monkeyboy16

I’ve heard rumors for a few months now that Post Malone would duet with Carrie for his country album, but I wonder how true those rumors are. I just don’t want to get my hopes up because that could be a great opportunity for Carrie
I saw a follow up post that it might be Miley Cyrus

Zach1998

Alright I will end my final post in this fantastic song's thread on a good note, with some piping hot tea.

From the looks of it, Miss. Out of That Truck will have accumulated about the same first week streams on Spotify, as Miranda Lambert's lead single, which has been heavily promoted, and is currently #1 on the main Spotify country playlist. Whereas, Out of That Truck was not in that playlist until months later. Don't let the radio peak of this song fool you. This was a hit, will surpass 100 million Spotify streams in the next few years (it is still pulling in strong Spotify numbers, despite not being promoted anymore), and will reach platinum in the next few years as well. I hope next era is full of songs like this, as well as the other deluxe tracks.

Last edited:

CU4ever

In my books, OOTT was a hit. It connected better than any song from Carrie has in half a decade. Its streaming performance was amazing from the beginning without any help and shows that if Carrie releases more songs like this, she could have a really good era next time. Hopefully next era is filled with many more songs that sound like OOTT, that connect and stream as well as OOTT did, but hopefully those songs don’t have bad luck and go to #1, which OOTT absolutely deserved.

Louisa

Just sharing my thoughts, guys.

It feels like it's been forever since we've heard any updates from Carrie or had any exciting news about her. I have to admit, things are pretty dull right now. I understand she's busy with her family and getting ready for her return to Vegas, but I think it's about time she came back with something fresh. It's been too long since the Denim and Rhinestones days. We miss you, Carrie - country music is waiting for you! ❤️

CU4ever

I really hope she doesn’t extend Vegas past the current dates. I can’t afford to go, and it’s just boring at this point. I’d rather she be acting or something, anything other than Vegas. Maybe even a Christmas tour! (She said she wanted to)

Just really hope her next single sounds just like OOTT. This song connected organically, no promo, and I loved that. I want it to happen again.

it was a crazy, wild, long chart run ride. I do believe if this song had a number of better circumstances, it would have gone to #1. Hoping her next song sounds just like this, does this well, but goes to #1. See y’all for that, hopefully next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.