Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddkat

Staff member
OOTT passes the falling 'Where the Wild things are' to move to #21 (+65/+.100)
21 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2804 2681 123 10.802

if it can hold off 'I'm Not Pretty' and 'Can't Break Up Now' it can finally hit top 20 next Sunday providing 'Pretty Little Poison' doesn't reclaim #1, which would just be OOTT's luck. lol

side note: I'm leaving for vacation early Wed morning, be back March 24. There'll be a 5 hour time difference for me , so someone needs to step in to post the updates or you'll have to wait till noon for them. :)

Smokyiiis

OOTT passes the falling 'Where the Wild things are' to move to #21 (+65/+.100)
21 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2804 2681 123 10.802

if it can hold off 'I'm Not Pretty' and 'Can't Break Up Now' it can finally hit top 20 next Sunday providing 'Pretty Little Poison' doesn't reclaim #1, which would just be OOTT's luck. lol

side note: I'm leaving for vacation early Wed morning, be back March 24. There'll be a 5 hour time difference for me , so someone needs to step in to post the updates or you'll have to wait till noon for them. :)
Have a great time on vacation!

CU4ever

Good audience gain! Let’s hope this continues. If OOTT can gain that much daily plus healthy spin gains a majority days this week, it’s hitting top 20

Zach1998

Honestly if they keep on with this for another week or so it could easily match HMH’s peak of 18, because Cody will go recurrent a week from Sunday and Kane is dropping quick and could fall below her by then too.

All barring nobody passes her. Tbh she could make some good movement if they push another month or so. Most of the songs pushing in the foreseeable future are quick one week #1s. Would love to at least top 15. Top 10 would be a dream.

monkeyboy16

Honestly if they keep on with this for another week or so it could easily match HMH’s peak of 18, because Cody will go recurrent a week from Sunday and Kane is dropping quick and could fall below her by then too.

All barring nobody passes her. Tbh she could make some good movement if they push another month or so. Most of the songs pushing in the foreseeable future are quick one week #1s. Would love to at least top 15. Top 10 would be a dream.
It’s depressing that “Top 10 would be a dream.” I miss the old days when a number 1 was basically in the bag

Zach1998

It’s depressing that “Top 10 would be a dream.” I miss the old days when a number 1 was basically in the bag
Same, but given the circumstances..

-she has no momentum
-her/her label are doing very little promo wise for it
-she over 40

I think a top 10 would still be a huge success. Heck even top 20 is a success given how quiet things have been on her end promo wise. Because when we compare this to how Maren/Miranda’s second singles performed (peaking in the 40s and 50s), this has done great, and those had more momentum going in than this one.

Zach1998

OOTT remains at #21 today (-24 spins, +0.051 audience)

21 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2842 2713 129 11.314

For reference:
INP: +46 Spins +0.087 Audience
CBUN: +26 Spins -0.063 Audience

Connor Smith’s “Creek Will Rise” appears to be done. If OOTT can hold off songs behind it, then it can make it to #17 in the next week or so.

Last edited:

CU4ever

Frustrating fluctuations, but at least a decent audience gain today.

17 would be awesome. I think OOTT could have at least a month or two of life left in it, so I’d like if it could make it to at least around 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.