Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenegadeChaser

Frustrating fluctuations, but at least a decent audience gain today.

17 would be awesome. I think OOTT could have at least a month or two of life left in it, so I’d like if it could make it to at least around 12.
What are the longest chart runs these days? How many weeks has this been on?

CU4ever

OOTT will be 41 weeks tomorrow. Many songs are on the chart (and go to #1) after 56-64 weeks
Why only a month of life left? I was hoping they’d keep it going until the summertime and it would make #1 lol
It could be longer than that, but I feel like radio doesn’t let big names have longer chart runs. Could be wrong though, and I’d love to be

Zach1998

The longest was Brett Young’s “You Didn’t” which took a year and a half to get to #5 I think. That happened last year.

I think this could have a good month or two left if they don’t give up.

Also predicted to move to #21 on BB tomorrow, and if can hold off the songs behind it can get to #20 on that chart a week from tomorrow. Really ready for that to happen because I don’t want to see any Carrie underwood songs miss the top 20 on any chart right now. Especially not this great song.

CU4ever

The longest was Brett Young’s “You Didn’t” which took a year and a half to get to #5 I think. That happened last year.

I think this could have a good month or two left if they don’t give up.

Also predicted to move to #21 on BB tomorrow, and if can hold off the songs behind it can get to #20 on that chart a week from tomorrow. Really ready for that to happen because I don’t want to see any Carrie underwood songs miss the top 20 on any chart right now. Especially not this great song.
agree. Have to wonder if Gabby collapsing bought Carrie some more time on the chart (tomatoes😒). It seems to have gotten a second wind the last few weeks. I’d love if this could make it to around 15-17 on billboard. But I really want it to make top 20. Let’s hope it has another good week next week! Also wonder if Carrie can outlast Lainey, who might peak in about a month. I think if she could, maybe it could go higher?

I think It deserved better, but radio politics prevented that even if they ended up liking it eventually😞

CU4ever

OOTT moves to a new peak of #22 this week on Billboard, gaining a strong 809K in audience.

Next week on Billboard, a whopping three songs will go recurrent ahead of OOTT. If OOTT has a good week next week (like it did this week), and no songs suddenly surge, it could move to a new peak of #19 on Billboard and out-peak "Hate My Heart". If nothing more, top 20 seems pretty likely next week.

But I'm really hoping it can have another good week like it did this week, because #19 would be great.

Last edited:

CU4ever

OOTT remains at #21 (+18 spins, -0.187 audience)

Today, every woman lost .150K-200K. Lainey: -205K, Ashley: -175K, Megan: -175K, etc. This is because last Friday was International Women’s Day, which Iheart Media puts a great effort into commemorating, by playing extra women throughout the day and even including special intros from artists. This is why OOTT gained a whopping 400K last Saturday, which was unusual. In fact, all the women had extraordinary gains last Saturday, and today they all just lost it. So, don’t worry about the audience loss, it happened to all the women.

For reference:

INP (-28 spins, -175K audience)
CBUN (+0 spins, -0.006 audience)

Last edited:

CrazyAboutCarrie

OOTT remains at #21 (+18 spins, -0.187 audience)

Today, every woman lost .150K-200K. This is because last Friday was International Women’s Day, which Iheart Media puts a great effort into commemorating, by playing extra women throughout the day and even including special intros from artists. This is why OOTT gained a whopping 400K last Saturday, which was unusual. In fact, all the women had extraordinary gains last Saturday, and today they all just lost it. So, don’t worry about the audience loss, it happened to all the women.

For reference:

INP (-28 spins, -175K audience)
CBUN (+0 spins, -0.006 audience)
Thank you!

CU4ever

OOTT remains at #21 (-14 spins, +100K)

It will move to a new peak of #20 this afternoon with recurrents removed, extending Carrie’s nineteen-year top twenty streak.

The spins loss was to be expected, considering it gained a large 65 spins last Sunday, it just lost its big gain from last Sunday. Honestly only losing fourteen isn’t bad, could have been much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.