Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

CU4ever

OOTT passes a falling song and moves to a new peak of #19 (-81 spins, -0.024K audience)

Don’t be overly concerned about the spins drop. A week ago today, OOTT had an extra large gain and today just loss that. Similar to a song losing spins a week after a radio deal debut. It happens often, with a few songs losing this same exact number last week as well. This is also why OOTT only lost a very small/disproportionate amount of audience today. I’d expect two good spin gains the next two days due to similar losses last week.

Zach1998

Not thrilled with todays update, considering songs behind her had very good updates, thus, closing the gap between her and them.

Hope she can continue to stay ahead, at least through Sunday, to set a new peak.

CU4ever

Yeah. While I wasn’t thrilled with this update, it’s just part of the charts now. Last week, Carly lost the exact same amount of spins a couple days just like Carrie did today. It happens. I’m hoping the next couple days will be good