Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

CU4ever

Happy to see it gained spins again, especially because it can help it hold off other songs, but disappointing audience loss. But I guess that’s just how the charts work, with weekly fluctuations

CU4ever

This audience loss is upsetting. I’ve already written this week as a letdown week. It happens I guess. Seems like OOTT has a disappointing week every few weeks, which is normal and happens to a lot of songs. Hopefully there’s a good update tomorrow

rangers73

This audience loss is upsetting. I’ve already written this week as a letdown week. It happens I guess. Seems like OOTT has a disappointing week every few weeks, which is normal and happens to a lot of songs. Hopefully there’s a good update tomorrow
When will OOTT pass Kane Brown to move up to 17 it should be close

Zach1998

Jason is gaining quick. She might pass Kane, but get passed by Jason and stay at 18. Megan is pretty close too. Would love if she can gain good the next two days and finish the week at 17.