Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

Yeah, Jason probably passes Carrie tomorrow while Carrie passes Kane. I think Carrie has a little more room to stay ahead of Megan, but she will need a good update tomorrow and Sunday to do it.

Hardy is falling fast and Chayce will drop like a sack of bricks next week too. If OOTT can stay alive a couple more weeks, it could pass those two, and Thomas, and make Top 15 on mediabase by 4/14.

CU4ever

OOTT holds at #20 this week on Billboard, just barely missing #19 due to being passed by Megan. IF Carrie has a good week next week, she could easily re-pass Megan. Aside from that, no song will go off on Billboard for a couple weeks, but there is a cleanout coming soon where OOTT could possibly move up to #17 in April. (If it stays alive!)

CU4ever

Not surprised as Megan was waiting to pass her for a while. Thankfully, doesn’t seem like any other songs are right on top of Carrie or could pass her anytime soon.

Thankful for a spins gain but I’d really like another audience gain like we had the last two days. I know the charts are weird and songs have good weeks and bad weeks randomly, so hoping to have a good week this week

CU4ever

1 new add today, bringing the total to 151, out of 157 stations.

it’s definitely struggling to get adds due to Carrie being a woman. Songs way lower on the chart like Tim’s have already gotten to 157

rcramer

1 new add today, bringing the total to 151, out of 157 stations.

it’s definitely struggling to get adds due to Carrie being a woman. Songs way lower on the chart like Tim’s have already gotten to 157
Women in general struggle or a very slow ride to the top, exception, Lainey……..

Sad, since there are some good songs out there by women….

Radio sucks……

CU4ever

It’s come to my attention UMG is doing a huge push for one of their songs this week, so it’s possible that could account for a slow week for OOTT this week. Big pushes are often known for causing label mates’ songs to struggle

Zach1998

Yeah this week is Parker’s push week. He’s on MCA, but still a UMG label.

Carrie has one more song that is looking to pass in the near future, then I don’t really see any threats for a while.

CU4ever

FWIW- I think “we ride” got some sort of Audacy new artist deal. It was out for months and suddenly picked up fast.

also decent audience gain today, so can’t totally complain. Hoping OOTT picks up again once UMG is done their big push next week, because a lot of songs are falling and I’d like it to survive to make it to top 15

Status
Not open for further replies.