Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

CU4ever

OOTT moves to a new peak of #20 on Billboard this week, continuing Carrie's top 20 streak on that chart as well.

No songs will be going recurrent on Billboard for a couple weeks, so it will probably be a little slow. FWIW, OOTT just barely missed #19 this week (probably would have gotten it if not for the loss from International Women's Day)

Zach1998

Dang was hoping she’d get to #19, but I’m guessing either Jason or Megan passed her.

Still, it continues her top 20 streak on BB, so I can rest easy. Would love to see this climb some more and get a peak in the teens, but we’ll have to see what’s in the cards next. Not sure if this week was top 20 conversions, or a push from the label to secure BB before letting go.

Do kind of feel like the end is probably near for whatever reason, maybe another month, but we’ll have to see.

CU4ever

I'm hoping this week was an organically good week. I feel like if it was, it could mean radio is finally deciding to play it. Carly had a huge week this week, after struggling for months like Carrie did. So seems like radio randomly decided this week to play her. I'd like for that to happen for Carrie. Would love for this to peak close to top ten, and I hope it at least has another six-eight weeks left in it.

Zach1998

The greedy side wants them to try for top 15, but I don’t know how it will go given songs behind it are gaining on her.

Still, happy this at least matched the HMH peak. Honestly even though they achieved the same peak, this feels more successful, given that this was an uphill battle with no momentum and hardly any promo, while HMH had the momentum coming off a top 5 song going in, as well as a CMA performance, as well as being performed night after night on the D&R tour.

CU4ever

The greedy side wants them to try for top 15, but I don’t know how it will go given songs behind it are gaining on her.

Still, happy this at least matched the HMH peak. Honestly even though they achieved the same peak, this feels more successful, given that this was an uphill battle with no momentum and hardly any promo, while HMH had the momentum coming off a top 5 song going in, as well as a CMA performance, as well as being performed night after night on the D&R tour.
I think, as long as they don’t drop OOTT and it doesn’t collapse, it could honestly make it to around 15. At least I hope so. Only a couple songs are anywhere close to Carrie, so I feel like it’s doable.

But I so agree. OOTT is on the chart as many weeks as some songs with clear channel deals, I feel like that means radio ended up liking it eventually. As you said, the big thing is, OOTT just had zero momentum, whereas HMH had tons (that’s why it flew up the chart)

rcramer

Well they kept the top 20 streak on both boards. Sad to see a great song not go much further. Possible top 15… But given the fact that she is now into the lengendary status, over 40 and one of the top leading ladies with an impressive chart history ever….. That will be for sure hard to beat..

Let’s hope the CJ duet does well and helps build the momentum when next single comes around….

rangers73

I just seen on country chatter that it was rumored Carrie might be on Beyoncé album hinting at a duet just seeing if anybody else heard this or what your thoughts would be on the matter i think it would be great

CU4ever

I just seen on country chatter that it was rumored Carrie might be on Beyoncé album hinting at a duet just seeing if anybody else heard this or what your thoughts would be on the matter i think it would be great
I think it would be a great opportunity, but tbh, I doubt carrie was asked

rcramer

^^ I'd say she was not either.... And if anything, the Carrie/CJ duet will happen...

I wonder if it will after Dirt Cheap makes it to the penthouse.... What a song!!!!

maddkat

Staff member
I'm back! :) Thanks CU4Ever for all the updates.

OOTT remains at #18 (+5/+.066)
18 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2958 2833 125 11.665`

looking like 'Let Your Boys Be Country' will pass OOTT tomorrow or Wed. but OOTT should pass 'I Can Feel It' in the same time frame to maintain position

Last edited:

FanSince04

I’d love to see it happen. Just because it’s on an album doesn’t mean it has to be released. I think the CJ duet can co-exist with a Beyonce duet.

monkeyboy16

I saw a Carrie fan account on Instagram make a post that there was a rumor she was gonna be on Beyonces album a few weeks ago, but never read it anywhere else, so I just assumed that fan page made it up for views haha. If it’s not on Carrie Fans, it’s not true lol

rangers73

I'm back! :) Thanks CU4Ever for all the updates.

OOTT remains at #18 (+5/+.066)
18 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2958 2833 125 11.665`

looking like 'Let Your Boys Be Country' will pass OOTT tomorrow or Wed. but OOTT should pass 'I Can Feel It' in the same time frame to maintain position
Looks like Megan moroney is going to pass her and Jason aldean