Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pappy's jokes.....Pappy has left his Temporary Home

Farawayhills

I shall always remember, with gratitude and affection the role Mr. Deneumoustier played in defusing some of the heat on other message boards mired in bitter arguments. "Pappy" did not take sides, or enter the controversies. His gentle humour hoped to introduce a pause from the discussion, and give both sides a chance to smile. His generous spirit will be missed. My condolences to his loved ones, and my thanks for the joy he shared. RIP

liz278

I have been missing reading his jokes, and I truly enjoyed reading every one of his posts! My condolences to his family and we will see him again. (Just like Carrie's song :)). RIP Pappy!

HuiZ

Hello all,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my grand-father, Leonce Deneumoustier's, passing. He was an incredibly altruistic, giving person. He often spoke of this community as a saving grace, as he lost most of his mobility a few years ago, and making people laugh (through a computer or in person), was one of his passions.

I just wanted to let all of you know how much all of your comments meant to him. He often spoke of how his computer was his gateway to the world, and how spreading a few laughs as Pappy75 gave his later-life meaning, as long as it made a someone's day just a little bit brighter.

He tried his very best to post his jokes over the last couple of weeks, but he was unfortunately stuck in a hospital. He passed suddenly and without pain, and I know that he would want you all to know that he isn't abandoning the community, and that, God willing, he'll tell you a couple of jokes in Heaven someday.

Thank you all for keeping my grand-father company,

Pappy75's grand-son
So sad to hear this news... Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Your grandfather had such a good and loving heart. We are all grateful to him for spreading the joy of laughter on this forum.

robinannhunt

So sorry for your family. Pappy will be missed. I read his thread every day. Cassie said some beautiful words I support. RIP Pappy.

I'm so sorry for Pappy and your family. The following post should be remembered as his last post with all our regards

Meeting of the Board
There will be a meeting of the Board immediately after the service," announced the pastor.
After the close of the service, the Church Board gathered at the back of the auditorium for the announced meeting.
But there was a stranger in their midst -- a visitor who had never attended their church before.

"My friend," said the pastor, "Didn't you understand that this is a meeting of the Board?"

"Yes," said the visitor, "and after today's sermon, I suppose I'm just about as bored as anyone else who
came to this meeting."

Ace

It sadden me very much last night when I read Pappygrandson's message here .....and this has answer my question of why I didn't hear from him the past few weeks. I met him on CMT board via Carrie Underwood, but became a very good on-line friend since the past 4 years. Pappy is a wonderful man...a man full of life and wisdom. His daily post here are full of laugh, educational, inspiration and spiritual...and I will surely miss it. But most of all, I truly missed Pappy.

RIP Pappy...this is a Temporary Home and we will See You Again....

To Pappy`s family...my prayers and condolences

Last edited:

blondemama

I think most of us met Pappy on the cmt board. As a friend to all your jokes and wisdom will be missed Pappy. Another angel is heading home, RIP Pappy.........