Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**Prediction time: What will Good Girl be about??**

Kizmet311

On the Country Music is Love article, Carrie says that it is a "fun" song. So I don't know if that would mean it's not a really deep message or what.

mlawlor

It could be a response song about the "Good Girl" mentioned in Tom Petty's Free Fallin'... Interestly enough Carrie has sung about someone with all the traits described in the song that Tom Petty mentions the girl has - a girl that: 1)Loves her Mama (MS), 2)Loves Jesus (JTTW), 3)Loves America A-AG), 4)Is Crazy About Elvis (LN), 5)Loves Horses (Oh Love), 6)And Her boyfriend (MS / TMBIM) ;)

julesb2183

Let's see:

I imagine it's about a guy that done her wrong and there's a ton of things she wants to do in revenge, but she is a Good Girl and won't. (LOL) Or it could be about a guy who wants to pick her up but she is a Good Girl and doesn't go for stuff like that :)

julesb2183

Personally, I hope it isn't about the whole good girl gone bad/ with a naughty side kind of thing as that would be rather obvious and sort of predictable.

I would love for it to be along the lines of "yes, I'm a good girl, I go to church, ain't nothing wrong with that" kind of song. Sound wise, I would love for it to be similar to that of FOTF, upbeat country sounding with lots of attitude as opposed to something like Undo It.

We shall see!

That would be a fun concept. It could be a I'm a Good Girl, and that's all right by me!

julesb2183

Daisy, It means there will be heavier subject matters or just sadder - like Temporary Home, Just A Dream or the songs could have a darker sound to them (meaning not all upbeat and happy)

carriebest

Let's see. If it's a 'fun' song, then i bet it will be a GOOD GIRL anthem.

Like California Gurls from Katy Perry that describes West Coast anthem
Like Empire State of Mind that describes New York.

Then it will be an anthem about country girls. lol

Based off the cover I'm getting a real good girl gone bad vibe. I think the title is supposed to be sort of misleading, or saying that she really isn't this "good girl" everyone imagines. Idk why, but the title and the sultriness of the cover kind of remind me of Cant be Tamed by Miley Cyrus, maybe it will be a more grown up, less provocative and better (even though I do love that song) song along the same lines

Louisa

I honestly don't know what 'Good Girl' will be about, but I have a feeling it's going to be a sassy tune and very catchy. I can't wait. Carrie is back ... Feb 23! :D