Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding

AIgrl06

^Yep, tonight!! It's going to be on a lot of TV channels. CNN, E!, NBC, ABC, CBS, TLC, BBC America, probably a bunch of other channels.

It's exciting!! :)

knewman19

I am already up for this (though not by choice.... I set my alarm for 3:45 but I woke up at 1:30 and couldn't fall back asleep)

Today will be a long day.... I think I am going to have to find some time today to take a nap

Well the pre shows start soon!

knewman19

BBC just announced said the Queen has announced William and Kate will be the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

so she isn't actually a Princess but of course that is what she will be know as in the media and stuff

knewman19

Would the reasoning for that be because Kate is a "commoner"?

No that will change when the Queen Dies because Charles will become King and kate will become the Princess of Wales.

Kate is never actually going to be a princess unless the queen or charles when he is king gives here the title Princess of the United Kingdom as Prince Philip (the queens husband) was given the title Prince of the United Kingdom. She will be HRH Catherine Princess of Wales after the queen dies and william is given the title Prince of Wales but now she is just HRH The Duchess of Cambridge

unless you are born into the royal family you are never really a prince or princess unless given the title princess of the united kingdom

knewman19

ok this is her full title

Her Royal Highness Princess William Arthur Philip Louis, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus

AIgrl06

She looked so gorgeous! I love her dress! The wedding was beautiful. How surreal it would've been to be in London today...

diva101

Kate was beautiful in her wedding dress!

Question: Why is it that Kate didn't put a wedding band on William?

PS... is it me, or Prince Harry is gorgeous as well? :p:p:p

aussiefan_21

They both looked absolutely gorgeous!! What an amazing ceremony, so glad I got to watch it. The number of people walking up to Buckingham Palace is just unreal right now ... unbelievable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

aussiefan_21

... and to answer your question above Harry is HOT!! Probably even more than William haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

knewman19

Kate was beautiful in her wedding dress!

Question: Why is it that Kate didn't put a wedding band on William?

PS... is it me, or Prince Harry is gorgeous as well? :p:p:p

he won't be wearing a ring.... a lot of royal princes don't and I have NO idea why

AIgrl06

I read, and I have no clue if this is true or not, that it's because of the ring they wear on their left pinky finger. I forget what it's called. I don't know, I just read that, haha. I don't think there are many people, though, who aren't aware now that Prince William is married, lol. He doesn't really need one.

My roommate thinks Prince Harry is gorgeous and she's determined to go to London, meet, and then marry him. :haha:

diva101

Let's compare =))))) hahahaha!

prince-william-harry--01.jpg

knewman19

btw I LOVE queen victoria memorial so pretty if you are there.... I got my picture there at the palace

n5233818_43794068_9094.jpg

there is me at the palace freezing!!!! I was soooooo cold!!