Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

adam1995

That promo picture looks so cool. I really want to go. And as we expected later this year, probably into next year. Maybe Reflection will be the next album too!?

PRGuy79

I agree that the promo suggesting "a glimpse of what is ahead" makes it likely that we will at least have the lead single from the next album by the time this show launches.

This is likely the first series of many to come from Carrie. I am excited for her, as it looks like they have planned this to be a side opportunity that could be added to supplement any tour, etc., with her returning whenever it works for her schedule.

FanSince04

Imagine she released a greatest hits album with the title, “Reflection”. I would die 😂 I really don’t think she would for multiple reasons, but it just crossed my mind.

pkc4rls

The Boot article says the wording of the press release makes it sound like more dates will be added in the future and also says that $1 of each ticket goes to Make A Wish. Show dates;
Underwood's six shows are scheduled for Dec. 1, 3, 4, 8, 10 and 11, 2021

Read More: Carrie Underwood Announces Las Vegas Residency | https://theboot.com/carrie-underwood-las-vegas-residency/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Yes I just saw this. So basically a week. Good for her and probably big bucks.

MSCarriefan

New work out with @carrieunderwood! This was a beast of a shoot and maybe my favorite shoot of all-time. Hopefully I can share more soon but for now, congrats to Carrie on her new Vegas residency! instagram.com/p/COxy4BODPoX/…

This is from the photographer. Interesting wording. I wonder if something other than Vegas is planned

I'm curious to see what she will have come up with. Reflection leads me to think that's the next era album title or something along those lines. Fingers crossed it's new music along with this new opportunity.

I agree it seems like a side/ weekend project in between bigger events or tours.

Not sure I'm in love with the promo picture. Very Celine Dion vibes.

Eder Rodrigues

Reading everything makes me think she's gonna put the fans on a journey into her career. I can see she transforming the stage into the Idol stage and singing song like Inside Your Heaven or even Alone. Also, the Opry, remembering the induction, with I Told You So. Moments like this, you know? It will be interesting to see what she will create for us.