Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

Vince P

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

My wife, daughter and I will be seeing Carrie on Friday, March 15 in Las Vegas. We're all huge fans....... even though I'm really old......(I.e, I'm a huge Elvis fan too, lol.)

Does anyone know approximately what time she comes on stage.....and when she does her last encore?

Thanx,
Vince

Smokyiiis

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

My wife, daughter and I will be seeing Carrie on Friday, March 15 in Las Vegas. We're all huge fans....... even though I'm really old......(I.e, I'm a huge Elvis fan too, lol.)

Does anyone know approximately what time she comes on stage.....and when she does her last encore?

Thanx,
Vince
I don’t remember what time the last encore is but the show starts right on time.

countrymusicfan15

Saw Carrie in Vegas tonight (3rd Vegas show and 10th Carrie concert!) and omgggg how does she sound better every single time?! Like what the heck! Wasted, Blown Away, HGTA, Cry Pretty, SITW, etc. etc. etc. Absolute perfection! After the crazy note at the end of Cry Pretty, she said “I never know how that note is gonna play out..your guess is as good as mine.” I think that’s her way of trying to humanize herself because we all know she hits the note every time lol

She also mentioned that today was exactly 19 years since she won Idol! So crazy!

The crowd was in awe too. On the way out someone behind me told her friend “absolutely phenomenal show! I’m swerious. Best one I’ve seen here! Makes me want to listen to more of her stuff.” Let’s goooooooo

Ahhh it was amazing!! I’d say best concert ever but on my birthday in December I got to be in the front row and got a selfie with Carrie lol

rangers73

Saw Carrie in Vegas tonight (3rd Vegas show and 10th Carrie concert!) and omgggg how does she sound better every single time?! Like what the heck! Wasted, Blown Away, HGTA, Cry Pretty, SITW, etc. etc. etc. Absolute perfection! After the crazy note at the end of Cry Pretty, she said “I never know how that note is gonna play out..your guess is as good as mine.” I think that’s her way of trying to humanize herself because we all know she hits the note every time lol

She also mentioned that today was exactly 19 years since she won Idol! So crazy!

The crowd was in awe too. On the way out someone behind me told her friend “absolutely phenomenal show! I’m swerious. Best one I’ve seen here! Makes me want to listen to more of her stuff.” Let’s goooooooo

Ahhh it was amazing!! I’d say best concert ever but on my birthday in December I got to be in the front row and got a selfie with Carrie lol
Was the show a sellout because looks like tons of seats left on remaining shows I wonder if they will pick up more shows since seats aren’t selling

maddkat

Staff member
https://x.com/carrieunderwood/status/1797006230071685601

https://x.com/carrieunderwood/status/1797078963623190614

GPCTOgiakAAGiyi

FanSince04

Pretty impressive to have 50 shows with most being sell-outs! Vegas or not… people are still coming to see her. Hope the next era is HUGE!