Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

countrymusicfan15

I got very upsetting news today. The September 20th show that I had several seats booked for for a complete meetup with friends and a Wednesday night show was cancelled due to scheduling conflict. Seriously bad news. i haven’t seen some of these friends in several years.
Oh nooo :( G&R has a tour date in Mississippi that night…wonder if Carrie is going to be opening for that show??

maddkat

Staff member

LAS VEGAS, NV (Sept. 25, 2023) – Resorts World Theatre’s first resident headliner, Carrie, made her highly-anticipated return to Las Vegas with back-to-back sold-out shows of REFLECTION: The Las Vegas Residency over the weekend, Sept. 22-23, 2023. Friday also marked the release of Carrie’s Denim & Rhinestones (Deluxe Edition), featuring six new tracks, giving fans an additional reason to celebrate as she dazzled the crowd throughout the show. cont.

CrazyAboutCarrie

CrazyAboutCarrie

I was one of the tickets!!! Would love to see it again. Of course you have the awesome vocals going on, but there was so much to see! It was just awesome!! If you have the chance to go, got to see it!! To the gentleman who sat along side of me and clapped and hollered as much as I did and sang along, thanks for making it extra enjoyable!!