Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

Eder Rodrigues

I checked for tickets for last night's show just 30 minutes before it started, and there were still around 600 available. It's almost the same as the first show; I don't understand why they claim it's sold out.

FanSince04

I checked for tickets for last night's show just 30 minutes before it started, and there were still around 600 available. It's almost the same as the first show; I don't understand why they claim it's sold out.
They possibly had more information than that website was displaying. I believe somebody mentioned if a show has fewer than “x amount” of tickets left it’s considered sold-out.

txacar

Entertainment venues are required to hold a certain number of tickets for the artist's use, for people with disabilities, etc. Also, if the show sells out they often open additional seats for same day sales. The tickets that do not sell same day do not count against the original sellout.

sco

Entertainment venues are required to hold a certain number of tickets for the artist's use, for people with disabilities, etc. Also, if the show sells out they often open additional seats for same day sales. The tickets that do not sell same day do not count against the original sellout.
Ticketmaster is so confusing. They include resales.

Smokyiiis

I think this theatre Is also much larger than the Planet Hollywood theatre that is used by other country artists like Keith Urban and Miranda. I haven’t looked it up but I’ve been in both so I think so.

maddkat

Staff member
^ it's actually smaller (5000 to 7000) but they often (depending on the artist ) just put the lower section on sell and not the balcony

Eder Rodrigues

I think this theatre Is also much larger than the Planet Hollywood theatre that is used by other country artists like Keith Urban and Miranda. I haven’t looked it up but I’ve been in both so I think so.
4,700 The Theatre at Resorts World (Carrie, Luke Bryan)
4,600 Bakkt Theater at Planet Hollywood (Shania Twain, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban)
4,100 The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Shania Twain, Reba, Brooks & Dunn, Garth Brooks)

Keith and Carrie have a show next Wednesday (June 28th). She's selling slightly better than him, but the difference is small. They both have around 900 to 1,000 tickets still available for sale.

Eder Rodrigues

Again, I just don’t understand all this hoopla over her shows, she’s doing perfectly fine her shows will sell out… I’d be more concerned if not doing well…
I understand your perspective, and it's true that some of us enjoy keeping track of numbers and anticipating the best possible outcomes. However, I'd like to clarify that there isn't actually any significant agitation or concern regarding her shows. They consistently sell out, and there is always high demand for tickets. It's simply a matter of enthusiastic people like me eagerly following the success of her performances. I'll continue to post about remaining tickets whenever I can.

rcramer

I understand your perspective, and it's true that some of us enjoy keeping track of numbers and anticipating the best possible outcomes. However, I'd like to clarify that there isn't actually any significant agitation or concern regarding her shows. They consistently sell out, and there is always high demand for tickets. It's simply a matter of enthusiastic people like me eagerly following the success of her performances. I'll continue to post about remaining tickets whenever I can.y
Sorry but I was not getting enthusiastic out of your posts. You were questioning about why the article said the show was sold out. In fact, several people gave reasons on that… you can post numbers nothing wrong with that…. I myself don’t care what others do at Vegas shows. I’m more about how her shows do….