Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

LilUnderwood

I wonder too because Vegas gets SO HOT in the summer I feel like this isn’t the most popular time to go; just a thought. Also when Melissa has posted videos it seems packed in there so I would say for her doing shows during a not popular tourist time and having the crowds she does it seems like it’s going well!

Eder Rodrigues

The best videos I've ever seen from this residency.
Her vocals, attitude, and dancing in "Denim & Rhinestones"... Ah, perfection! There's so much joy in her eyes!
"Cry Pretty" gives me goosebumps every time. Slay them with those vocals, girl!
"Something In The Water" screams for professional footage. I wish she would at least post some performances on her YouTube.

Smokyiiis

I got very upsetting news today. The September 20th show that I had several seats booked for for a complete meetup with friends and a Wednesday night show was cancelled due to scheduling conflict. Seriously bad news. i haven’t seen some of these friends in several years.