Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

FanSince04

The last tweet showed only 29/56 shows reported. I wouldn’t rush to make a verdict until all data is collected.

Zach1998

Well I mean Las Vegas residency's aren't supposed to last forever. Hers has been ongoing a while, since fall of 2021. So I do expect there to be a diminish in sales since it's been going on for a while. Katy & Luke are having their final shows there at the end of this year, (Katy actually already had hers), and both will be focusing on new music/tours next year. Carrie was the only one to continue with shows next year.

Kind of hope she has her final shows of reflection next year, and focuses more on her own tour/music going into 2025, when I'm assuming CU8 comes.

Last edited:

MSCarriefan

I don't think Luke ever said why he ended. He has toured and put out music throughout his residency.
People were shocked Katy ended hers but it has been years since she put out music and toured. I don't know how long Carrie's will last

Eder Rodrigues

Hows Katy doing?

She is selling more tickets per show (around 200 more than Carrie's average), but they're cheaper.
I just don't like seeing every Carrie show with ~500 tickets available while they say it is sold out. She also gross so much less than a 'normal tour'. I understand it is much more comfortable for her and her family and this is probably why she's doing it. I guess I never really liked the idea.

Burst

She is selling more tickets per show (around 200 more than Carrie's average), but they're cheaper.
I just don't like seeing every Carrie show with ~500 tickets available while they say it is sold out. She also gross so much less than a 'normal tour'. I understand it is much more comfortable for her and her family and this is probably why she's doing it. I guess I never really liked the idea.

Thanks for the context.

Yeah I don’t like how they call it sold out. I’m seeing her next week and the arena looks pretty empty. Excited to go, but I hope this is the end of Reflection for a little while.

Zach1998

Heavy on this. I feel like she was spread over too many different things this era. Honestly, I would've rather had a small 2023 fall leg of the D&R tour, with like 10-15 more shows over the extension of the Vegas residency, and the other various shows/festival type things that she's played recently. The D&R tour ending so soon in the era really just made this era feel over, when it was still relatively new.

maddkat

Staff member
same

maddkat

Staff member
Christmas songs added to the leg in Vegas- Last Christmas & O Holy Night. Not sure if any others were added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

countrymusicfan15

Ok so I can’t figure out how to post a picture lol but I posted a link to my Facebook post on Pulse! Maybe that link will work lol but just know Carrie was literally looking right at the camera and kinda posing for the pic mid-song haha it was perfect! 🤩