Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

FanSince04

I'm curious to see what she will have come up with. Reflection leads me to think that's the next era album title or something along those lines. Fingers crossed it's new music along with this new opportunity.

I agree it seems like a side/ weekend project in between bigger events or tours.

Not sure I'm in love with the promo picture. Very Celine Dion vibes.
I love the photo. I have noticed a theme in her poses since My Gift/My Savior. Her stance especially seems to be the same from My Savior.

Smokyiiis

If y’all are reading the full People article it seems to me that she’s saying it’s a REFLECTION back on her career and she’ll use a lot of her high energy songs for the Crowd. "And I've got a few years under my belt now and been lucky enough to have songs that people will know and can sing along with me," Underwood adds. "I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all of the party people coming to Vegas to have a good time, to cut loose, let loose singing along to songs like 'Before He Cheats' and 'Good Girl' and 'Last Name' and this, all the sassy songs. I can definitely see it in my head already."

FanSince04

If y’all are reading the full People article it seems to me that she’s saying it’s a REFLECTION back on her career and she’ll use a lot of her high energy songs for the Crowd. "And I've got a few years under my belt now and been lucky enough to have songs that people will know and can sing along with me," Underwood adds. "I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all of the party people coming to Vegas to have a good time, to cut loose, let loose singing along to songs like 'Before He Cheats' and 'Good Girl' and 'Last Name' and this, all the sassy songs. I can definitely see it in my head already."
I’m sure this is what she means, but doesn’t seem far fetched to think it’ll tie into the next album.

carrieforV

Do u think they will release a DVD or Netflix. Not alot of people have money for the airplane hotel and concert

Smokyiiis

Sorry yall really stressed busy these days...can someone tell me when it opens for Carrie fan site members Central time? Gonna close my office door