Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11: Blown Away vs. Wine After Whiskey

Round 11: Blown Away vs. Wine After Whiskey

• Blown Away

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters

carebear4eva

Nooooo!!! I still haven't made up my mind yet! I've been listening to the 2 songs on repeat for the past few hours! GIVE ME TIME! :O

cole

Okay, just for Aayush, because no matter what, I still love him....we can wait 24 hours. But aayush, please decide by then. :p

carebear4eva

Okay, just for Aayush, because no matter what, I still love him....we can wait 24 hours. But aayush, please decide by then. :p

24 hours it is! :p

And I'm sorry, but I'm leaning towards BA...WAW is gorgeous to pieces, but the simple, unavoidable fact is that my phone tells me I've played BA 4 times as much as I've played WAW.

Part of that has to do with the fact that it's the first song on my playlist (I don't have GG in the list for some reason that I'm too lazy to fix). But honestly, which song do I like more? I DON'T KNOW! :O

pklongbeach

Come on Carebear4eva.......!
Don't let BA go down like this.
It is the biggest hit Carrie has had in so long and WAW likely won't even make a single.
Show it some love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BA BA bA BA bA BA bA BA!!!

cole

Stop encouraging that behavior, Patrick! :p

Oh, Nicole, because i'm too lazy to post on your wall, i was going to tell you i'm switching majors. I'm failing chemistry miserably, so pharm is definitely not for me.

pklongbeach

I've played WAW much more than any other song on the album. It doesn't matter if it wins or not, but the fact it's even close would I hope at least send a message to PLAY IT ON TOUR, and dear lord make it a single lol. I ask the lord for help when the tour & radio Gods are not listening :p
Did you just call upon the Lord??
Ha ha, now I know I'm sunk.

allamericangirl8

Who cares about what's the bigger "hit?" Otherwise, BHC would have to pummel Wasted, and Wasted is clearly the better of the two songs. :p

Chem is so hard. I've never been good at it myself. What'll be your new major?

pklongbeach

Oh, no doubt she sings WAW better. Thats because she is an amazing vocalist.
But BA is the stand out of the Era! And deserves to triumph!!!
Think of the Children!!!
Aww, the humanity

PRGuy79

If WAW wins this, there will not be "enough rain in Oklahoma to wash the sins out of THIS house." Go BA! Just sayin'. :)

pklongbeach

Maybe we should just ignore these two and declare "Who Are You" the winner :)
Yahoooo!
Probably the only song that I will vote against BA for.
Part of my affection for it is the Mutt and Shania connection.
I used to love some of the extemely catchy melodies he used to write for her.
So to have one for Carrie is so cool for me.
I just love the concept also, of being so amazed at ones "greatness" that you have to ask "who are you?"
I just love it.
(ps, if you were being snarky, I'm gonna be so embarassed, ha ha.)

Farawayhills

It was a joke - hence the smiley :)
I was commenting whimsically on the rivalry, and the eagerness of the respective parties to win (My own favourite is "Good Girl", which is long gone in this game). I admire both of the others, but neither is in my very top choices.
My main surprise is not that so many prefer WAW to BA, but rather that so many prefer it to TBC (which is also long gone)

But there's no need for Patrick to feel embarrased - I'm sure WAY will get several votes, as a number of people have praised it in other threads!