Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12: Blown Away vs. Wine After Whiskey vs. Who Are You FINAL ROUND!

Blown Away vs. Wine After Whiskey vs. Who Are You

• Blown Away

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cole

After an incredibly tough, drawn-out battle in Round 11, we have decided that BOTH Blown Away and Wine After Whiskey get to move on to the final round! In our first tie, Blown Away moves on with Wine After Whiskey in a 3 way battle with Who Are You.

This is the final round, so whichever song wins will be proclaimed the fan favorite of the album.Good luck, and may the best song win after one week.

carebear4eva

I'm going to try some unfair practices.

FOR EVERY VOTE WAY GETS, I WILL BUY 10 COPIES OF SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM. FOR EACH VOTE WAW GETS, I WILL BUY FIVE COPIES OF IT.

FOR EACH VOTE BA GETS, I WILL BUY 5 COPIES OF BLOWN AWAY.

Lol, I know for a fact that I just got Tee's vote :p

cyberzoney

So far, WAW is not on the tour and probably won't be a single. BA may exceed BHC in overall success. It's BA for me without any doubt.

cole

I went with WAY, because it is the way to go. And i promised my vote to it already. And it is one of those few Christian songs that you can really feel and get into. When Carrie hits the high notes, you can feel the conviction. It makes you want to throw your hands up and praise the Lord, amen.

allamericangirl8

Now it's showing up for me. It looks like I'm the only one who voted for WAW, so I'm guessing the poll wasn't showing up for Hil either.

carebear4eva

This is kinda sad, because the answer is really going to be determined by how WAY splits the vote. Obviously Who (The Fu*k) Are You has no hope of winning, but it's gonna rip some votes of BA and WAW. And that's gonna decide the winner of BA vs. WAW.

I suspect WAW will end up drawing the short straw. However, I know that WAY does have a lot of BA fans as well.

Interesting, interesting...

nccountrygal

I like Wine after Whiskey better than just about any song Carrie has recorded. I think it's simply stunning, and her vocals are amazing.

I think so too and this is why I want this song to be a single at some point. It can be the last single off this album but it just needs to be a single.

Burst

1. Blown Away
2. Wine After Whiskey
3. Who Are You

They're all flawless honestly, but Blown Away just has the extra push for me.

It's definitely Blown Away for me, then WAY then WAW. I like WAW I just cant get into it really for some reason, I've never been very fond of it

Schrodinger

In the old west politicians would provide free beer and liquor on voting day in exchange for the people's vote. Since I'm on the fence, a Starbucks' card would push me to one side...just saying:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

PRGuy79

Here's to Blown Away. How cool it would be for the song that inspired the album and tour to be voted all-around fan favorite on Carrie Fans!

countrymusicfan15

I have voted for BA every single round thus far. But gotta go with Who Are You! It was my first fav off the album, and I still love it :D

EDIT: I think I actually voted for GG in the 1st round lol