Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12: Blown Away vs. Wine After Whiskey vs. Who Are You FINAL ROUND!

Blown Away vs. Wine After Whiskey vs. Who Are You

• Blown Away

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twaintrain

I wouldnt say its a christian song, but thats just my own opinion. I see it as a song about that one "being" as Carrie herself said. It can be about God or whomever, but it could be about a loved one too.

Either way I love it! Its become one of my favorites

When I hear it I think about God, but there is a line or two that sound like it could be about a person. Either way, to me, musically it sounds like a contemporary Christian song, like "Mama's Song" did. Although I much prefer it to MS. It's one of my faves on the album and a perfect closer.

pandy

Who are you sound like a Christian song to me. Wish that WAY and WAW and GIG would all be songs sent to radio, but alas I know that won't happen.

cole

Would Nicole or Meg like to do the Play On rounds, please m'am? I sure am tired of doing them.

dsfox2009

I have given my vote to WAW. Only because it is safe to say that BA is going to take the cake here, and I love both of the songs so I really couldn't choose otherwise :p Are we going to be doing these games for other albums now?!

cole

Yep. You can do it, Fox, if you want. :)anybody do it. Just not me. I am tired. :p i think everybody wants random order next time.

supercarriefan

I don't mind starting up the PO round if no one else wants to do it :). I'm totally okay if you want to do it though, dsfox2009.
I'll likely wait until this poll officially closes though in a few days.

carebear4eva

As I expected, out of the 9 votes that WAY got, I think all of them from folks who voted WAW earlier. Quite sad that the result is decided this way, but ohs wells. It's the best we can do :)

And I want bias!!! MS ought to be "Mama's Song [To Put Yo Mama To Sleep Faster Than Zyklon B]"

supercarriefan

So, I was going to wait to start the PO era rounds, but do people think we should just go ahead and start before this poll officially closes?

No worries about the whole order of things. I will do random order, not tracklisting this time. Hopefully that will work out better. I'll try to make the pairings fair.

Zman312

So, I was going to wait to start the PO era rounds, but do people think we should just go ahead and start before this poll officially closes?

No worries about the whole order of things. I will do random order, not tracklisting this time. Hopefully that will work out better. I'll try to make the pairings fair.

I say we wait until this one is officially over.

For me, Someday When I Stop Loving You is the best in PO!!!

cole

Do yo thing,girl!

Farawayhills

I've enjoyed this game - not least because it provided another chance to evaluate each song. Thanks to Cole for starting it, and to those who took up the task of continuing it.

(I'm afraid PO wasn't my favourite album, by quite a stretch, but it should still be interesting to give it a track by track reprise)

dsfox2009

I would like for somebody else to start up the PO rounds. I'm not on here enough to makae sure that everything gets closed on time and what not as I am in the middle of a job transition. BUT...good idea for the PO rounds is to maybe do the songs in alphabetical order as opposed to the order of the tracklist. For example, the first round would be between Change and Cowboy Casanova. The winner of round one would go up against Look At Me. Then comes Mama's Song, followed by Quitter, and so on and so forth. But of course whoever does start the game is in total control of how it gets played :)

cole

I've enjoyed this game - not least because it provided another chance to evaluate each song. Thanks to Cole for starting it, and to those who took up the task of continuing it.

(I'm afraid PO wasn't my favourite album, by quite a stretch, but it should still be interesting to give it a track by track reprise)

Thanks for your insight as always, Faraway :) i have enjoyed reading your posts because you look beneath the surface of each song.

I guess we can proclaim BA the fan favorite, followed closely by Wine??

countrymusicfan15

As I expected, out of the 9 votes that WAY got, I think all of them from folks who voted WAW earlier. Quite sad that the result is decided this way, but ohs wells. It's the best we can do :)

And I want bias!!! MS ought to be "Mama's Song [To Put Yo Mama To Sleep Faster Than Zyklon B]"

I am a WAY voter, previously BA!