Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 15 2012] Bridgeport, CT - Webster Bank Arena

teesharky

^ Tx. A bit smaller then last night but maybe she will sell full house this time instead of partial house like last time? Hopefully her numbers keep increasing from the PO tour even if they are not sellouts.

If she really did sell 11,000 last night, that is impressive !

Ann055

@nickcaito
Carrie Underwood took a little elevator under the stage during he extended guitar riff at the end of 'two black cadillacs'

Ann055

A24GiBECAAADQuD.jpg

bigbluegrl23

^ Tx. A bit smaller then last night but maybe she will sell full house this time instead of partial house like last time? Hopefully her numbers keep increasing from the PO tour even if they are not sellouts.

I bet they released all 10,000 seats this time.
Becca

teesharky

Wow we need to find out who designed Carrie's tour costumes. amazing!

even better then the PO tour!

I loved her tux for the PO tour though-- that was so cute!

rainbow1

Think she added about 3000 from last time!

opry051008

Better now than when the weather can be so unpredictable

I think her management got a little smarter about that this time around. I notice they are doing Western Canada in October and Southern Ontario in December rather than the other way around like they did last time. :)

teesharky

Has that pop radio station tweeted anything about the show yet? I can't find their twitter account. tx. Just curious.