Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single #3 - Two Black Cadillacs

Schrodinger

So that makes 90 0f you WRONG!!!!!! and 20 of us right - Just has to pull an ITYS So looking forward to the production and maybe on the CMAs hope so.

carrieidol1

How about TBC for both. They're both huge platforms, and she should be promoting her new single at both. Unless they're planning to actively push BA at other formats, then it would be a good idea to sing BA at the AMAs.

However, she should definitely perform TBC at the CMAs - it's the perfect launching pad for the song, and PERFECT TIMING!

carrieidol1

I actually hope she sings BA at the CMAs, to give it a great send off.

That would be a mistake I think. The CMAs provide the biggest platform in all of Country music, she should promote her brand new single there, not something that has already peaked in Country music. It would be a wasted opportunity. TBC is the way to go! :D

epicamends

Any chance she'll shoot the video this week after the CMA's? She has two more days off before the next tour stop, and then not many more breaks for the rest of the tour. There's a few days off for the AMAs in mid-November.

HuiZ

I bet she sings TBC at the CMA's.
Yes, for sure! No point singing BA now that the song is on its way down the airplay chart.

I was already thinking she will be performing TBC since she mentioned big production. Now it makes even more sense.

So I'm sure we will be seeing TBC on both CMA and AMA!

nccountrygal

Any chance she'll shoot the video this week after the CMA's? She has two more days off before the next tour stop, and then not many more breaks for the rest of the tour. There's a few days off for the AMAs in mid-November.

I don't know if that is enough time as she will be in Charlotte NC on Saturday night.

HuiZ

OMG I'm SO EXCITED for TBC video.

Please make it a super long, dramatic, epic video, Carrie. GO ALL OUT please with the acting and storyline! I want a mini movie!!! :D

teesharky

I actually hope she sings BA at the CMAs, to give it a great send off.

Ok i am surprisingly ok with this choice even though i have said many times I don't think it is right for the next single as that is too much darkness in a row. But i wanted it to be asingle at some point so thisis fine. The video will be aweaome.

I am just not sure they are being careful enough in single order as they really needes to go lighter after two dark songs in a row.

I realky had my heart set on DYTAM next but oh well. Maybe she will release it down the road.

nccountrygal

Ok i am surprisingly ok with this choice even though i have said many times I don't think it is right for the next single as that is too much darkness in a row. But i wanted it to be asingle at some point so thisis fine. The video will be aweaome.

I am just not sure they are being careful enough in single order as they really needes to go lighter after two dark songs in a row.

I realky had my heart set on DYTAM next but oh well. Maybe she will release it down the road.

I think the label is thinking this song will keep the album sales momentum going plus BA (the single) has done great so I am thinking TBC will also do great.

Daraebe

Carrie was all about taking risks with this new album and that includes the way she releases her singles. The general public is not going to analyze that fact that she sent two songs back to back to radio that have a darker feel to them.

epicamends

I don't really consider GG to be a very "dark" song. It's not happy lyrically, but it's a really fun song. I definitely thought they'd space out BA and TBC, but now I'm thinking it might go:

1) GG
2) BA
3) TBC
4) DYTAM
5) OWT

DYTAM really works as a spring song, with all the rain/storm references, and obviously OWT is a summer song. TBC really works in the winter too.

Smokyiiis

They MUST have the next single be a STRONG single in order to boost sales thru Christmas for the album as a whole. TBC should DEFINITELY push sales way up!