Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single Number 4

NC State Carrie Fan

Pretty set that Two Black Cadillacs will peak around March send One Way Ticket to radio in April and it'll peak around August and send Do You Think About Me to radio in September and it'll peak around January....I will be shocked if anything else happens

carebearcarrie

Pretty set that Two Black Cadillacs will peak around March send One Way Ticket to radio in April and it'll peak around August and send Do You Think About Me to radio in September and it'll peak around January....I will be shocked if anything else happens

This is how I picture it too. I do hope that WAW will close out the era.. But that's probably a long shot.

Manchs

OWT looks more and more likely considering the time the single might be released, that Carrie said all singles would be uptempo and that they already have shot a pic for the album booklet, so they will probably be using it as a single cover. As much as I don't agree with this possible choice, her vocals are awesome and tbh, no female artists release summer songs=. Watch Carrie release this and see all the other girls following suit.

A positive point about OWT is that the other single would be LLA. That would be such a different thing from Carrie. If Carrie released LLA, I would love it (even though I like Hillary's version more :confused:)

Why do you hate Carrie's career? :(

LOL x)

Carrieflattsfan

Why do you hate Carrie's career? :(

LOL.

I love TGFT, and I could actually see it doing well at radio. Songs about small-town life always do well at country radio, and this one is better than most. And, it's Carrie, one of the biggest stars in the format right now.

I love this song because I grew up in a small town, and I relate to it. But, I don't see it as single material, and there are better songs on the album.

OWT is very different for Carrie, and that seems to be the theme Artista is going for this era. As I mentioned before, WAW also fits the "dark" theme of BA and TBC, but yet it has the feel and lyrical content of a classic country song. I think it would also be a perfect choice for radio; the more I think about it, the more it makes sense, actually.

SodaFlop

I highly doubt anything not included on the tour set list will be a single. With that being said, I would imagine a spring release of either DYTAM or LLA and a summer release of OWT. I definitely think they should do 6 singles though so that it can still promote Blown Away while she works on album five and take time with that one as well.

epicamends

Yeah, I'm not expecting album 5 until probably fall 2014. Carrie is busy enough next year with the tour & Sound of Music. I imagine she'll start writing album 5 in early 2014 and hopefully be done with it for a holiday 2014 release. With that in mind, I could see at least 6 singles released from BA. Single #4 will likely come in late March or early April 2013, single #5 in August, single 6 in late November or very early December. Then perhaps a little break from radio until the next album's lead single in late summer 2014.