Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash!

bigbluegrl23

Anyone else watching this show? I absolutely love it. Makes me want to move to New York even more. Katherine Mcphee is adorable and Debra messing is great in it. I really enjoy all the characters and the music is great too.
Becca

Grace_Of_God

Love the show. It's really well done. I think Debra's character is my favorite. I loved the scene last night in the group session when shes reading the letter

I actually move to NYC in August so it makes me more excited about it

bigbluegrl23

Love the show. It's really well done. I think Debra's character is my favorite. I loved the scene last night in the group session when shes reading the letter

I actually move to NYC in August so it makes me more excited about it

We're u surprised they didn't pick Karen? I def was.
Becca

carriecountrystar

We're u surprised they didn't pick Karen? I def was.
Becca

At first I thought Karen was the one to beat (coming off of the first episode) because the director (and others on the panel) seemed to have very positive outlook on her. However, I knew Ivy was probably going to get the part because she seemed most fit as Marylyn when she read the script with the director. Plus, the majority of the panel seemed to be on Ivy's side after the callback.

Grace_Of_God

A couple weeks ago my father told me he read an article that had hinted about Karen not being the lead, i dont want to say anything further cause it might spoil more stuff....so i basically knew she didnt get it....I looked at my dad and was like "thanks for spoiling the plot of the first few episodes!" lol i was not happy he did that

nannygirl

What is the show about? I've heard it's amazing but I have no clue what it's about. x)

Becca, do you think I'll like it? Haha. I might check out the pilot. :)

bigbluegrl23

What is the show about? I've heard it's amazing but I have no clue what it's about. x)

Becca, do you think I'll like it? Haha. I might check out the pilot. :)

Probably. I don't think I've asked you but do you like musicals? the people are really attractive. I love debra messing. and she's bff's with Mariska so i love her even more lol
Becca

gaycarebear

I freaking love this show. I'm a former thespia, so all this Broadway stuff makes me giddy. I think 2012 could be Kat's year, to be honest. So excited to see where this show goes forward.

nannygirl

Probably. I don't think I've asked you but do you like musicals? the people are really attractive. I love debra messing. and she's bff's with Mariska so i love her even more lol
Becca

Attractive people is all I need. :p

Dude, Angie apparently loves Debra too but there was this fake on Twitter and Angie got all bent out of shape about it. As horrible as it is, I kind of laughed.

Musicals are okay. Like...I don't watch them often, at all...I like Glee though...and...um...The Sound of Music...

Grace_Of_God

Attractive people is all I need. :p

Dude, Angie apparently loves Debra too but there was this fake on Twitter and Angie got all bent out of shape about it. As horrible as it is, I kind of laughed.

Musicals are okay. Like...I don't watch them often, at all...I like Glee though...and...um...The Sound of Music...

hmmm....well...ill tell you, the writing is 10 times better than Glee....but this show is extremely different than glee. This show is a drama, not a comedy (but glees not really a comedy either anymore haha). I think you should give it a try though. Like you said, attractive people is all you need haha

nannygirl

hmmm....well...ill tell you, the writing is 10 times better than Glee....but this show is extremely different than glee. This show is a drama, not a comedy (but glees not really a comedy either anymore haha). I think you should give it a try though. Like you said, attractive people is all you need haha

I should mention that I have like not seen any of this season of Glee. x)

Okay, I'll see if I can find the pilot. :)

I really liked Will & Grace, so...

Grace_Of_God

Thats probably a very wise decision...the new writers suck...

and does NBC put up episodes like other websites do? maybe the pilots on there?

bigbluegrl23

She's not funny like in Will and Grace, she's actually a little *****y but she's still so good!
Becca

aussiefan_21

Haha, how can you survive not watching Glee?? Even if the writing hasn't been that great this season, there's no way I couldn't watch it!! Smash is entirely different to Glee though, but I could imagine it being quite similar to how they could follow Rachel and co next season in NY. I wonder if Smash has perhaps changed Ryan's mind about what he had planned? Will be interesting to find out! Anyway this is a Smash thread ....

Back in the day Will and Grace was one of my fav shows, kinda like HIMYM is for me these days. Easy to watch, great characters ... who could forget 'Just Jack' haha. Debra has always been a personal fav of mine so it's great to see her do something a little different! You're right, she's not really funny in this - kinda b!tchy but I think she means well!

I find the show pretty interesting, so I'll give it a go for a few more episodes at least and make my mind up from there! The show isn't screened here in Australia yet but I usually d/l the episodes from places like piratebay.com or eztv.com ... name a show and both those places will have it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

teesharky

Thanx for the link! I just caught up on the 2nd episode as it had conflicted on my DVR with something. lol

I am so hooked on this show, and so impressed with Kat!

I always loved her singing but her dancing is great too! And she can act fairly decent!

Debra Messing is amazing on this show as always so she really makes the show. Angelica Houston can do no wrong. :)

The only person I can't stand so far is Ivy, or Megan something- who covered Crazy Dreams.

I like the job she did on Crazy Dreams to be fair. She has a nice voice and she did a nice job on it. But something about her character annoys me. Katherine is much more likeable.

I think Kat was much better in the role of Marilyn too.

Grace_Of_God

^ haha actually, the only person i truly dislike is the assistant. Just because you have an idea doesnt mean you have claim on anything. It takes so much to develop an idea into a play/movie/tv show. If he thought he could do it then HE should have done it. Hes not justified to get anything....it pisses me off.

oh and also....an idea isnt protected by copyright law....so he legally cant do anything either lol so BAM

JB172

^ haha actually, the only person i truly dislike is the assistant. Just because you have an idea doesnt mean you have claim on anything. It takes so much to develop an idea into a play/movie/tv show. If he thought he could do it then HE should have done it. Hes not justified to get anything....it pisses me off.

oh and also....an idea isnt protected by copyright law....so he legally cant do anything either lol so BAM

Ellis is a little dirtbag. lol

aussiefan_21

Haha! How good was Kat McPhee on 'Redneck Woman' .... loving the two country music references they've had the past couple of episodes! I'm still trying to really get into this show, and its slowly growing on me. Maybe with the Glee hiatus now I can focus on it more lol!