Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash!

Grace_Of_God

^ i know they sell the songs on itunes, idk if thats one of them.

And ugh...i totally dont like Dev anymore...i started disliking him when he showed interest in the other girl.

nannygirl

I watched the pilot! But I think I watched the wrong pilot. When you download it, like I did (Sorry?), if one gets the Alternate Uncut blah-blah whatever pilot...that's not the one that aired, right? x)

Liatush

Yea, I just can't find that one...My favorite song performed on the show.

*Edit* the song is called "Run" and it's by snow patrol, but IMO Katharine McPhee does a much better job...her version is gorgeous.
Run is on the Deluxe Edition of the soundtrack that is sold on Target

Grace_Of_God

"SHE HAS TO MAKE A PHONE CALL!!!" LOLOLOL hilarious

wow my season finales have been great so far this season ending!

Last edited:

Grace_Of_God

Im so happy i stuck with this show because it def has impressed me. Im so happy they finally stuck it to Elis!! haha and yes kat was so great tonight!

Grace_Of_God

^totally, i have a few songs on my ipod from this show and i was thinking "why dont i remember this one?" and then when i saw that they had done the number before in the show i was shocked. I truly loved Kats rendition of it.

supercarriefan

I enjoyed the season finale. I love that Ellis got what he deserved. I liked the scene after Karen "ran away" and she and Derek come back to the stage to steal Ivy's thunder lol. It serves Ivy right for what she did to Karen.
Kat plays a great Marilyn!

teesharky

i am so proud of Kat! she is even better vocally then she was on Idol! amazing!

cannot stand Ivy. sorry but each wek i despise her more then ever. lol she has like no redeeming qualities and kat is a better singer and /prettier anyway.

Gator

Love Kat! The finale was great. Am addicted to SMASH! It's going to be a long wait for the next season to begin!

JB172

i am so proud of Kat! she is even better vocally then she was on Idol! amazing!

cannot stand Ivy. sorry but each wek i despise her more then ever. lol she has like no redeeming qualities and kat is a better singer and /prettier anyway.

Megan Hilty plays being a b!tch very well, even when you want to feel sorry for Ivy she does what she did last night with putting Karen's engagement ring in front of her makeup area.

supercarriefan

Megan Hilty plays being a b!tch very well, even when you want to feel sorry for Ivy she does what she did last night with putting Karen's engagement ring in front of her makeup area.

Ivy is the classic jaded entertainer. Megan does a great job of giving some layers to Ivy, though. There have been some beautiful moments where you can't help but feel bad for Ivy because she has worked hard for years only to have Karen come in and steal her dream role. She also has the added pressure of having her mother be a huge Broadway success. The writers have done well to ensure Ivy has those little moments where the viewers realize that she is really just insecure and unsure of her place in theatre. Her move with the engagement ring last night was nasty, but it just shows how far Ivy will go to get what she wants when she feels threatened. She was hoping that Karen would crash and burn after finding out about Dev's cheating, yet Karen has grown over the season. In the beginning of the season, that would have nearly killed Karen, but her confidence grew and she learned to channel her pain into something more worthwhile.
I hope the show doesn't change drastically next season given that there is a new person in charge.

Grace_Of_God

Ivy is the classic jaded entertainer. Megan does a great job of giving some layers to Ivy, though. There have been some beautiful moments where you can't help but feel bad for Ivy because she has worked hard for years only to have Karen come in and steal her dream role. She also has the added pressure of having her mother be a huge Broadway success. The writers have done well to ensure Ivy has those little moments where the viewers realize that she is really just insecure and unsure of her place in theatre. Her move with the engagement ring last night was nasty, but it just shows how far Ivy will go to get what she wants when she feels threatened. She was hoping that Karen would crash and burn after finding out about Dev's cheating, yet Karen has grown over the season. In the beginning of the season, that would have nearly killed Karen, but her confidence grew and she learned to channel her pain into something more worthwhile.
I hope the show doesn't change drastically next season given that there is a new person in charge.

i love and agree with everything in your post

JB172

Megan does do a great job playing Ivy, the scene last night where she asked Derek why she didn't get the role and he told her that "Karen just has something and you don't" was just harsh.

Jack Davenport does a really job as Derek.