Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash!

Gator

Thanks. Glad to hear it. Love the premise of the show, and Kat's performances. Hopefully, they write off Ellis, and I will be a happy camper! :p

Grace_Of_God

i wont lie....im actually surprised that it was renewed....not mad about it but i am def surprised lol. i havent been following the ratings since like the 2nd week tho (all i know is they were high the week Nick jonas was on cause all his little fandom teens watched)

EDIT:
hahahhaa ive bowled in that bowling alley they showed in tonights episode....hahaha i was like "HEY I KNOW THAT PLACE"

Last edited:

Liatush

Smash Soundtrack,will be out May 1! :)

it can now be pre-ordered on Amazon

61wtCCl7AyL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com: The Music of SMASH: SMASH Cast: Music

Tracklist:
1. Touch Me
2. Stand
3. Who You Are
4. Crazy
5. Beautiful
6. Haven't Met You Yet
7. Shake It Out
8. Brighter Than the Sun
9. Let Me Be Your Star
10. The 20th Century Fox Mambo
11. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
12. Let's Be Bad
13. History Is Made at Night

22860654.jpg

Grace_Of_God

i do have to give it to this show, I know some people dont agree but it's definitely kept me interested.

And that Bollywood type number they did was intense. Thats gotta be the biggest number theyve done so far and it included everyone

Liatush

i do have to give it to this show, I know some people dont agree but it's definitely kept me interested.

And that Bollywood type number they did was intense. Thats gotta be the biggest number theyve done so far and it included everyone
i loved it,great song! :)

Grace_Of_God

^ i literally couldnt look away from my tv during it. and i put the song on my ipod and i didnt realize how much i liked the song till then

Grace_Of_God

^ ivy's voice has really grown on me. I didnt like it the first couple episodes but now i love it.

aaaannnddd I still hate Elis...lol

aussiefan_21

Whoops, I kinda forgot about Smash! Haven't watched it since episode 3. Is it worth me d/l it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Grace_Of_God

^ hmmm....its a bit slow in the middle episodes but i think it picks up a bit and gets more interesting. Lots of drama and stuff. ive enjoyed the songs more as well in the later episodes.

aussiefan_21

^ OK , cool! Yeah I think I just found it a bit slow as to why I wasn't watching it. I'm an absolute sucker for musical theatre though so I could even just watch it for the songs!
Well once Glee finishes I'll d/l Smash lol ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

epicamends

K, I've only been half paying attention to this show for the last couple of weeks (my interest has been waning). But based on what I saw tonight, Dev doesn't deserve Karen. He seems to be under the impression that his career is way more important than hers, and heaven forbid she have dreams and work hard to accomplish them.