Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash!

supercarriefan

Megan does do a great job playing Ivy, the scene last night where she asked Derek why she didn't get the role and he told her that "Karen just has something and you don't" was just harsh.

Jack Davenport does a really job as Derek.

The overall cast is really exceptional. The casting people did a wonderful job getting the right people into the right roles.

JB172

The overall cast is really exceptional. The casting people did a wonderful job getting the right people into the right roles.

People who are not going to get the credit for the very nice job that they do on that show are the people who play Bobby, Jessica, Sam and the rest of the dancers.

Liatush

Finally got my deluxe edition of the soundtrack :)
536735_10150967969048980_555683979_11783741_1643813314_n.jpg

Grace_Of_God

I feel as if all of season two would have been like tonights finale it might have done a little better. I thought it was a great finale to go out on. There were alot of things smash did wrong in season two from misuse of characters, to anything having to do with Jimmy, and to basically destroying Karens character....but it still had a lot of good about it. If it wasnt such an expensive show to produce i wouldnt have been surprised to see struggling NBC give them a third season but alas such is not the case.