Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Hearts Survivor Game

allamericangirl8

I'm so pleased to see there are actually people that adore TWII the way I do. You guys rock.

I'm not the biggest LL fan, but I've coincidentally digging it lately, so I'm holding off on it for a little bit. :)

So my favourite songs are still in tact. <phew> I thought most of them would be dead by now for sure. Thank you for sparing TWII, Wasted and WYAB. :D

So, ANYWAY, I'm finally voting for IJCLAL. I hate to do it, but with WYR (one of my least favourite Carrie songs) finally bit the dust, IJCLAL's days were numberes. :/ It's still massively underrated, along with Some Hearts, which always manages to get eliminated early.

Side Note: Flatts -- Wasted? You suck. xD Remember Wasted vs SWISLY? That was ridiculous.(x

Carrieflattsfan

I'm so pleased to see there are actually people that adore TWII the way I do. You guys rock.

I'm not the biggest LL fan, but I've coincidentally digging it lately, so I'm holding off on it for a little bit. :)

So my favourite songs are still in tact. <phew> I thought most of them would be dead by now for sure. Thank you for sparing TWII, Wasted and WYAB. :D

So, ANYWAY, I'm finally voting for IJCLAL. I hate to do it, but with WYR (one of my least favourite Carrie songs) finally bit the dust, IJCLAL's days were numberes. :/ It's still massively underrated, along with Some Hearts, which always manages to get eliminated early.

Side Note: Flatts -- Wasted? You suck. xD Remember Wasted vs SWISLY? That was ridiculous.(x

Yes. I love the live version, but I've never been a fan of the SH version. At all. :p

Skippayeeee

Round 5 voting is over, and by a vote of 5-4-1-1-1, "I Just Can't Live A Lie" has been evicted.

Eliminated so far:
14 - Inside Your Heaven
13 - I Ain't In Checotah Anymore
12 - Whenever You Remember
11 - Some Hearts
10 - I Just Can't Live a Lie

Remaining contenders:
1 - Wasted
2 - Don't Forget to Remember Me
4 - Jesus, Take the Wheel
5 - The Night Before (Life Goes On)
6 - Lessons Learned
7 - Before He Cheats
8 - Starts With Goodbye
10 - We're Young and Beautiful
11 - That's Where It Is

I vote to evict "We're Young and Beautiful".

Voting ends August 13th, 5pm eastern time.

P.S, keep the words nice here, haha.