Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Hearts Survivor Game

allamericangirl8

Through these elimination games, I have come to the conclusion that you and I have completely different tastes when it comes to our top favs. Most notable is SWISLY vs. WCIS. lol

I was just about to post the same thing. xD Especially since you voted for AAG in that other thread lol.

Darn, I forgot about that alliance. o_O Now I hope LL doesn't get eliminated so that I don't feel your wrath. :p

countrymusicfan15

I was just about to post the same thing. xD Especially since you voted for AAG in that other thread lol.

Darn, I forgot about that alliance. o_O Now I hope LL doesn't get eliminated so that I don't feel your wrath. :p

haha no worries. That alliance never really took off anyway, as seen from the numerous votes for LL this round lol Now, I'm going to need to really listen to Wasted and DFTRM to figure out which one I want to win..because I think it is safe to say LL is done.

Skippayeeee

Round 7 voting is over, and by a vote of 7-5-2-2-2-2-1, "Lessons Learned" and "Starts With Goodbye" have been evicted.

Eliminated so far:
14 - Inside Your Heaven
13 - I Ain't In Checotah Anymore
12 - Whenever You Remember
11 - Some Hearts
10 - I Just Can't Live a Lie
9 - We're Young and Beautiful
8 - Lessons Learned
7 - Starts With Goodbye

Remaining contenders:
1 - Wasted
2 - Don't Forget to Remember Me
4 - Jesus, Take the Wheel
5 - The Night Before (Life Goes On)
7 - Before He Cheats
11 - That's Where It Is

I vote to evict... "Before He Cheats".

Voting closes August 18th, 4pm eastern time.

Last edited:

allamericangirl8

Aargh, I was trying to strategize and see if it'd be better to vote for DFTRM or BHC to save TWII, but TWII will have a vote in front of it either way. -_-

KILL BEFORE HE CHEATS. SAVE THAT'S WHERE IT IS.