Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Hearts Survivor Game

AIgrl06

^I don't think We're Young and Beautiful should've outlasted... anything on the album. :sssh:

It took me about 5 minutes to find a smiley that I thought was appropriate.

allamericangirl8

^I don't think We're Young and Beautiful should've outlasted... anything on the album. :sssh:

It took me about 5 minutes to find a smiley that I thought was appropriate.

Boo, you suck. Don't be jealous that WYAB is better than your life. ;D

My ideal top 3 off SH would be TWII, Wasted and WYAB.

AIgrl06

I want to respond to your first point, but I try not to be confrontational on these game threads, 'cause I don't want you to vote off my favorites. :haha:

allamericangirl8

I want to respond to your first point, but I try not to be confrontational on these game threads, 'cause I don't want you to vote off my favorites. :haha:

Haha I don't vote out of spite. I just sacrifice songs to preserve my favourites. x) It's just an Internet poll.

To be honest, if the top 2 was TWII and Wasted, I wouldn't want TWII to win. It's my favourite, but Wasted deserves first place.

AIgrl06

^Oh I would vote for my favorite in that situation. I don't care which one is a technically better song... my favorite should win. :p

Skippayeeee

Round 9 voting is over, and by a vote of 6-3-2, "Don't Forget to Remember Me" has been evicted.

Eliminated so far:
14 - Inside Your Heaven
13 - I Ain't In Checotah Anymore
12 - Whenever You Remember
11 - Some Hearts
10 - I Just Can't Live a Lie
9 - We're Young and Beautiful
8 - Lessons Learned
7 - Starts With Goodbye
6 - Before He Cheats
5 - Don't Forget to Remember Me

Remaining contenders:
1 - Wasted
4 - Jesus, Take the Wheel
5 - The Night Before (Life Goes On)
11 - That's Where It Is

I vote to evict... "The Night Before (Life Goes On)"

alright, TNBLGO has had a long battle, I'm surprised it's even still alive. I'm surprised it survived DFTRM. I'm surprised WYR and LL went so early. This is all so... wow.

On another note, this is the first game where I haven't had a tie! haha.

Voting ends August 26th, 3pm eastern time.

allamericangirl8

I'm not really sure whether to vote against JTTW or TNB. I'll have to think about it.

Regardless of what happens from this point on, I'm happy that TWII made it to the top 4. I can't believe it made the top 4 and WCIS didn't on the PO survivor. :p That's a rant for another day, though.