Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Red Carpet Hollywood Premiere Tonight: Twitter Stalking Here :)

carriefan2000

seriously, this is a forum, no? forum -definition "a medium for open discussion". OPEN. Meaning people have a right to express their opinion, be it 100% positive or negative. I will never understand people who come to forums wanting to hear people just echo their own opinion- then why bother? might as well just go on a news site and get the info.

lab

WireImage.com

group shots up of Carrie, Dennis Quaid, Helen, anna, bethany! yay!

At the end of the day ...... Whatever dress our beloved is wearing, "Jesus Christ, Our Savior" IS VERY PROUD OF HER!!! Carrie looks STUNNING, TO ME, THOUGH!!! Carrie has an UNBELIEVABLE TRANSFORMATION IN HER "PERFECT ELEGANCE IN HER BEAUTY IN HER FACE AND BODY" since winning in Season 4 American Idol Show in 2005. "INDESCRIBABLE" PERFECT ELEGANCE IN CARRIE'S BEAUTY IN HER "FACE AND BODY"!!! "JESUS CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR" IS TAKING THE WHEEL OF CARRIE'S LIFE!!! PRAISE THE "LORD"!!!

AdamLikesCarrie

I like how Carrie dressed, I don't want her to over-shine too much with blinking diamonds or super fashioned gown, since she isn't the main actress, the one that she wore is just perfect and nice! Good choice!

AdamLikesCarrie

I like you LAB!
You always describe things in a beautiful way, with CAP LOCKS too...NICE!

You're beautiful in your way, cuz God makes no mistakes, you're on the right track, baby you were born this way!!

hehe

judes

Carrie looked stunning( I loved the dress and the flower) and she fit in nicely with the cast - Bethany is very tall and very pretty! Looking forward to this movie, I hope alot of people go to see it and make it a success - they say the cinematography is beautiful

HuiZ

That is not what I said. I don't understand why NO MATTER WHAT the subject there are those on this site that will find fault & bring it here under the pretense of " I don't want to stir the pot, but" & that is exactly what they want to do. They somehow feel good about themselves when they can rag on something. I say go for it. You do it on here, you must do it in life & I just bet people get really tired of hearing it then as well. Negativity isn't all it's cracked up to be.
To the bolded: If that's the case, I really don't understand your point, Ron.... I'm saying that in a sincere way, not in a bad way or anything. If you don't like people to nitpick or post negative stuff, then wouldn't that imply you want people to either post positive comments or not post at all? That's how I interpreted it. If it's wrong, I apologize for that.

As for the frequent "culprits", if you're really annoyed with them, I would think that the best (and perhaps only) solution is to put them in your ignore list. Or you could just skip past their posts. It's rather unfair to put a blanket "dislike" on any remotely negative posts, especially to new members or people who hardly posts, just because of the post history of a select few old members. No one here is going to like everybody's opinions and posting style. I have my fair share of frustration reading CF sometimes too, but at the same time, I'm sure my posts can sometimes be annoying to another member as well. That's just how it is in a forum. And in life, basically.

thaifood

To the bolded: If that's the case, I really don't understand your point, Ron.... I'm saying that in a sincere way, not in a bad way or anything. If you don't like people to nitpick or post negative stuff, then wouldn't that imply you want people to either post positive comments or not post at all? That's how I interpreted it. If it's wrong, I apologize for that.

As for the frequent "culprits", if you're really annoyed with them, I would think that the best (and perhaps only) solution is to put them in your ignore list. Or you could just skip past their posts. It's rather unfair to put a blanket "dislike" on any remotely negative posts, especially to new members or people who hardly posts, just because of the post history of a select few old members. No one here is going to like everybody's opinions and posting style. I have my fair share of frustration reading CF sometimes too, but at the same time, I'm sure my posts can sometimes be annoying to another member as well. That's just how it is in a forum. And in life, basically.

I'll say it again. I don't give a rip what people post. I just don't understand the need to post it. I don't see what it benefits them but if it makes them happy....okie dokie. And, just as the reserve the right to do it, I reserve the right to not agree with it.

lab

I like you LAB!
You always describe things in a beautiful way, with CAP LOCKS too...NICE!

You're beautiful in your way, cuz God makes no mistakes, you're on the right track, baby you were born this way!!

hehe

Thank you SO MUCH, for the compliment!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

I have seen A LOT OF ANSWER TO MY PRAYER "THROUGH DIFFICULT SITUATIONS" ...... MOST ESPECIALLY, playing the song of OUR BELOVED CARRIE'S LEAD SINGLE, "Jesus Take The Wheel", AS A PRAYER - with all MY HEART AND SOUL. I have seen how God is always by my side and that , "HE DOES HAVE A PLAN." And it is bigger than I would have ever imagined. I have seen God prove Himself, THROUGH THOSE HARD TIMES AND THAT MADE "MY FAITH" GROW STRONGER AND GET MORE BLESSINGS IN LIFE. THANK YOU SO MUCH, to our beloved Carrie!!!

epicamends

I'll say it again. I don't give a rip what people post. I just don't understand the need to post it. I don't see what it benefits them but if it makes them happy....okie dokie. And, just as the reserve the right to do it, I reserve the right to not agree with it.

No offense or anything, but if you really didn't "give a rip what people post," there wouldn't be an argument in this thread right now. ;)

I for one loved Carrie's dress last night, and those shoes were absolutely gorgeous! I could see how the dress might not be everyone's style, but I think Carrie can pull off just about anything. :) Hope we get more red carpet interview videos! :)

bigbluegrl23

No offense or anything, but if you really didn't "give a rip what people post," there wouldn't be an argument in this thread right now. ;)

I for one loved Carrie's dress last night, and those shoes were absolutely gorgeous! I could see how the dress might not be everyone's style, but I think Carrie can pull off just about anything. :) Hope we get more red carpet interview videos! :)

no kidding haha
becca T

12russ79

I know what Ron and Pam are talking about there are a few posters that only come around every now and then and always post negative comments. Ive learned to ignore em because all there trying to do is get attention and being negative is the only way they can get it. That being said all i know is i think Carrie looked great and the poise she demonstrates now is a pretty remarkable transformation!! Im so proud of her and she could wear a potato sack and she would still look incredible IMHO..... LOL

JB172

The obsession of what she wears is just creepy.

Like others have already said its just a dress and it's not the end of the world if everyone likes it or if everyone hates it.

teesharky

It really is a beautiful dress. I normally dislike beige or tan on blondes, but Carrie pulls it off nicely. The shoes are to die for.

Funny thing-- when I first saw Carrie's hot pink dress at the CMT awards last year, my initial reaction was not to like it that much. But then, when I saw the full length photos etc, I loved it. It is funky and different and perfect for a casual show like the CMT awards.

I think all the ladies dressed relatively laid back and casual for the Soul Surfer premiere, because it is a beachy movie with a blue carpet and sand on the floor, lol. It wouldn't have fit if they dressed in formal evening gowns.

carriefan2000

Somebody does not have an obsession if they critique a celebrity's outfit LOL. Carrie shows up at a red carpet event, where fashion and the movie are kinda the spotlight. Off course Carrie wants attention on what she wears and so does the designer, otherwise she wouldn't be given clothes to wear for free on the red carpet. Red Carpets are just fashion shows and girls like looking at clothing and critiquing it, because its fun. FUN, thats all.

Carrieflattsfan

Thanks Ron. That is exactly what they have done for years and is some of the same culprits time after time (with a few variations) that are negative on everything and they or others always say "oh, it is just a friendly opinion" but rag on her hair and/or clothes and/or makeup and/or performance every single damn time they see her. And a couple say something negative about every single thing she wears but not going to name names. They lead such perfect lives that they can not help but come on after any performance or appearance and say one or all of the following: "that dress is ugly and/or I hate that dress; her hair is not long enough and I prefer she it when she wears the extensions; her hair is not straight enough and she should wear it straight more often because I get tired of it wavy; she has too much makeup on and I wish she would wear it more 'natural'; her dress is too short; she took a little breath during that performance (like who gives a crap); I think she 'may' have missed a note during that performance; not her best performance"; and it goes on and on, but oh yes, they are just these little harmless "friendly" opinions - even though it is after every time she is even seen. They have NO idea how many people do get tired of hearing it time after time and are quite honestly sick of it because after each time this happens, I get probably anywhere from 5 - 15 PMs saying they are sick of it also. And again, they do it after every single appearance or performance being the perfect individuals they are. But you know what Ron, I am with you, I say go for it if it makes them feel better. I don't have to come here and listen to it appearance after appearance and performance after performance. I got away from these negative people (the ones that are) for a while there and I can do it again.

If you don't like it, don't read it. There are plenty of people here who add a lot to discussions, no matter what the subject is. It's an opinion, and everyone should be allowed to express them.

No need to get so bent out of shape.