Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Red Carpet Hollywood Premiere Tonight: Twitter Stalking Here :)

AIgrl06

I don't usually like dresses with the huge flowers on the side, but for some reason I'm absolutely in love with Carrie's dress tonight. It looks gorgeous on her!

Hey, guys, remember when "AnnaSophia Robb" was on this site? Was that ever verified as being her or was it a poser?

Carrieflattsfan

Carrie has the most pictures on Wireimage, and she's on the front page. Doesn't get much better than that.:p
Love her shoes & hair. Tee, did you see the Carrie's picture with the rest of the cast?:D

teesharky

WireImage.com

group shots up of Carrie, Dennis Quaid, Helen, anna, bethany! yay!

Attachments

• 64140606tsharky3302011115633PM.jpg
    64140606tsharky3302011115633PM.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 64140666tsharky3302011115622PM.jpg
    64140666tsharky3302011115622PM.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 52

thaifood

I don't get why you're so upset about people hating some of Carrie's outfits? You can not like a dress or outfit, it doesn't mean you hate the person wearing it. It's a freaking dress, and everyone has the right to have an opinion about whether they like it or not. Relax.

You are correct, everyone is entitled to their opinion...what I have never understood is why some feel so compelled to express it. What good does it do? Does it make folks feel good to write something negative? I don't think I'll ever get that. There are certainly things, songs, dresses, I haven't liked, but I suffer in silence. I just wish others would do the same.

teesharky

Can someone enlarge the groups pictures? I can't seem to make them bigger. thanx!

here are some more:

Attachments

• 64140642tsharky3302011115607PM.jpg
    64140642tsharky3302011115607PM.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 64140632tsharky3302011115710PM.jpg
    64140632tsharky3302011115710PM.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 31

carriecountrystar

^ hmm not sure how,say,not particularly taking a liking to a flower and stating it along with other positive words about carrie is considered "negative influence".
This is a FORUM filled with many different preferences. I personally don't see the problem as long as people aren't attacking or just nitpicking just to nitpick but are just expressing in a nice friendly and civilized manner just to be a part of the carrie discussion on just anything carrie related!

CarrieFan_01

You are correct, everyone is entitled to their opinion...what I have never understood is why some feel so compelled to express it. What good does it do? Does it make folks feel good to write something negative? I don't think I'll ever get that. There are certainly things, songs, dresses, I haven't liked, but I suffer in silence. I just wish others would do the same.
Why is disliking a dress so negative? When I read people saying they dislike a dress of Carrie's that I like, it doesn't bother me AT ALL. I like to read what other people's opinions are, otherwise I wouldn't go to forums to discuss. It's not like people are making comments about how Carrie looks in it. And for the record, I love this dress.

I find it strange how upset some people are about it. I've been personally insulted and gotten less upset over that then some are over an outfit. :p

Carrieflattsfan

This is a discussion forum. There would be no discussion if everyone had the same opinion. It's incredibly ironic that people are complaining about opinions on a message board, of all places.
Really? Not a big deal at all, people need to relax.

utlovescarrie

Loved the dress - I do think that Carrie could wear almost anything and pull it off. She was blessed with amazing genes and then really works hard to take care of herself.

True he goes through girls like Taylor goes through boys. lol Different one every month. lol
I wonder if his decision to remain "pure" until marriage (if he his still a purity ring guy - which I personally admire) makes it hard to continue dating one person exclusively without becoming to intimate. Moving on if you know this isn't the right person for you might be the best thing. As for SWSRN - it seems to me she "dates" someone famous anytime she needs publicity. The fact that it all falls apart when the publicity is no longer needed OR when a little more is needed just seems a bit too convenient.

carriecountrystar

agree! I love Dennis and Helen! :)

Here is a little blog about the premiere and it mentions Hillary, Carrie and Joe Jonas.

Faded Youth Blog | CARRIE UNDERWOOD KEEPS IT PRETTY AT ‘SOUL SURFER’ PREMIERE

wow when you see the back-side ish pic -you can see to the extent of just how skinny and FIT carrie is.
carrie's not just another "skinny blond"-she's got MUSCLES-her legs are SO TONED. you can just tell it's mad firm all the way. lol I'm not a creep. JUST SAYING. I've noticed that many every other skinny peeps look like twigs that can break instantly but carrie's like da boss.

HuiZ

So only positive opinions are allowed to be posted on this site? I don't get that as well.

The way I see it, people see a new picture of Carrie in a dress they've never seen her worn before, some felt like posting they love it, some felt like posting they didn't like it, some just didn't find the need to post. Nothing wrong with any of those choices imo.

If you choose to "suffer in silence", good for you. I personally like to read differing opinions (as long as it doesn't cross the line to rude bashing), even if it's about someone/something that I like.

thaifood

So only positive opinions are allowed to be posted on this site? I don't get that as well.

The way I see it, people see a new picture of Carrie in a dress they've never seen her worn before, some felt like posting they love it, some felt like posting they didn't like it, some just didn't find the need to post. Nothing wrong with any of those choices imo.

If you choose to "suffer in silence", good for you. I personally like to read differing opinions (as long as it doesn't cross the line to rude bashing), even if it's about someone/something that I like.

That is not what I said. I don't understand why NO MATTER WHAT the subject there are those on this site that will find fault & bring it here under the pretense of " I don't want to stir the pot, but" & that is exactly what they want to do. They somehow feel good about themselves when they can rag on something. I say go for it. You do it on here, you must do it in life & I just bet people get really tired of hearing it then as well. Negativity isn't all it's cracked up to be.

bree

Great pics, Carrie looked beautiful tonight. I liked the dress, it was different especially with the side flower, but the color really worked well for Carrie and she pulled it off. Her make up and hair looked amazing and her legs go on for days! The whole cast actually looked great, one big pretty blonde family haha. Bethany sure is tall! I sure hope this movie is a success!

pkc4rls

That is not what I said. I don't understand why NO MATTER WHAT the subject there are those on this site that will find fault & bring it here under the pretense of " I don't want to stir the pot, but" & that is exactly what they want to do. They somehow feel good about themselves when they can rag on something. I say go for it. You do it on here, you must do it in life & I just bet people get really tired of hearing it then as well. Negativity isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Thanks Ron. That is exactly what they have done for years and is some of the same culprits time after time (with a few variations) that are negative on everything and they or others always say "oh, it is just a friendly opinion" but rag on her hair and/or clothes and/or makeup and/or performance every single damn time they see her. And a couple say something negative about every single thing she wears but not going to name names. They lead such perfect lives that they can not help but come on after any performance or appearance and say one or all of the following: "that dress is ugly and/or I hate that dress; her hair is not long enough and I prefer she it when she wears the extensions; her hair is not straight enough and she should wear it straight more often because I get tired of it wavy; she has too much makeup on and I wish she would wear it more 'natural'; her dress is too short; she took a little breath during that performance (like who gives a crap); I think she 'may' have missed a note during that performance; not her best performance"; and it goes on and on, but oh yes, they are just these little harmless "friendly" opinions - even though it is after every time she is even seen. They have NO idea how many people do get tired of hearing it time after time and are quite honestly sick of it because after each time this happens, I get probably anywhere from 5 - 15 PMs saying they are sick of it also. And again, they do it after every single appearance or performance being the perfect individuals they are. But you know what Ron, I am with you, I say go for it if it makes them feel better. I don't have to come here and listen to it appearance after appearance and performance after performance. I got away from these negative people (the ones that are) for a while there and I can do it again.