Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ST Tour 2016 - Boxscores

Hil

You guys are so sensitive. When I made that initial comment, I just saw it as not being "sold out" of the reported #s and completely forgot that this was a reschedule date. (With that said, I humbly apologize for my ill-stated comment. I completely forgot and genuinely felt bad posting it. However, many of you know that I've been on this board for years and most of my comments are harmless and are in the moment. Hence so many typographical error since I post mostly from my phone, lol. This is not directly only toward you but everyone who seems to jump down someone's throat for posting something That is not political correct. Please lighten up and just move on. Not ever stupid posts needs to be pointed out, such as mine which was posted as a joke.)

overall Great first leg of the tour and wish an even better #s next leg.

I just took it as an off the cuff comment...no biggie. Didn't seem harsh at all.

Ann055

YAY Tulsa! Crowd was huge & extremely loud!! And guess what guys, my Mom had so much fun at Tulsa show that she's going with me, by brother, sis-in-law to OKC show in November! Never thought I'd see the day but she had an absolute blast at the show & still talks about it - she's getting like me, well not to that extreme, but she does get her program out when anyone comes over to show it to them. She's the cutest thing!

teesharky

^ Those Tulsa numbers are stunning! Better than many male country superstars! Go Carrie!

I am relieved that Houston was almost a sellout despite the floods. Still good numbers considering. Could have been much worse.

Eder Rodrigues

"The Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round"

Total gross: $22.913.000,00
Average gross per show: $739.129,00
Tickets sold / available: 342.128 / 345.995 (98,9%)
Average tickets per show: 11.036
Prices: $79.50, $76, $75, $46, $45
Shows/Cities: 31 / 31

teesharky

Absolutely BRILLIANT box scores! (except for Wyoming and Montana-- odd). Buffalo sold out too! Wow! Look at Toronto's numbers!!!

• WieK7BD.png

• 6 Minutes Ago
    teesharky
    Dang it says over 17,000 for Toronto! Amazing!

2vr9WkC.png

• 1BLYKtA.png
    EoCKJ3T.png
  • 5 Minutes Ago
    teesharky

Eder Rodrigues

Total gross: $30.038.082,00
Average gross per show: $752.077,00
Tickets sold / available: 449.405 / 455.486 (98,7%)
Average tickets per show: 11.235
Prices: $95, $79.50, $76, $75, $67.50, $65, $46, $45
Shows/Cities: 40 / 40
Open Acts: Easton Corbin, The Swon Brothers
Countries: United States, Canada

sam_vzla

Total gross: $30.038.082,00
Average gross per show: $752.077,00
Tickets sold / available: 449.405 / 455.486 (98,7%)
Average tickets per show: 11.235
Prices: $95, $79.50, $76, $75, $67.50, $65, $46, $45
Shows/Cities: 40 / 40
Open Acts: Easton Corbin, The Swon Brothers
Countries: United States, Canada

I wonder how much of that $30 millions goes to her.

teesharky

What's up with those people out west, lol? Cowboys don't like Carrie?

Probably because she doesn't eat meat. lmao There are still tweets from crazy beef farmers calling for people to ban her cds and tours. lol All because she doesn't eat freakin meat. Like, who cares?

lolita55

I wonder how much of that $30 millions goes to her.

I wouldn't even begin to know, but after everything is takin out for expenses and salaries etc, she probably gets the rest or a percentage, I don't know if her record label gets a percentage or not.

Kizmet311

I wouldn't even begin to know, but after everything is takin out for expenses and salaries etc, she probably gets the rest or a percentage, I don't know if her record label gets a percentage or not.

I could be wrong, but I've always heard on here that Carrie does not have one of those 360 deals with her label, so I don't think they make money from her tours.

thaifood

I could be completely off base, but I suspect the members of her band are on some sort of annual contract. Otherwise, how would they live during the times there was no touring going on?

The promoter pays for the rental of the halls & the promotion of the tour. Almay will pitch in on tour expenses & Carnival Cruises may as well (I don't know about that).

But most of the bigger name artists get an agreed on base scale per night & then after a % of ticket sales after a certain amount are sold. So, say Carrie is guaranteed $300,000 per night, once the promoter has made their money back & a profit, she will get maybe 60% of all tickets sold over 6,500....Those are all just examples & I don't know the true figures, but that's kind of how it works.

teesharky

Why wasn't Carrie listed on Forbes for country acts' gross income this year? Did her tour come out too late? Surely she made at least $30 million or more just in tour gross, not to mention her album sales, single sales, endorsements, etc.

She gets paid well from the SNF deal and Almay I am sure, not to mention her Calia line. How odd that Forbes is too stupid to add those figures up.

They did not include her at all. Odd.