Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ST Tour 2016 - Boxscores

teesharky

Credit to Maddkat for this find:

Cp8PFw-XYAAWfcS.jpg:large

teesharky

teesharky

maddkat

Staff member
databox?Where's this person ( who just joined twitter in July 2016) getting his info that no one else has?Last time that happened all the numbers were wrong. Hasn't Carrie's management said several of those were sellouts???

think I'll wait for Billboard's box scores

teesharky

Good point it may be off. I know San Jose and Boise did not sell out but I thought Seattle and Bakersfield did.

DaisyTweets

I'm with Donna I'll wait for Billboard's. Gosh, this 'person' only has 317 followers. tee, you gave this person way more exposure than they deserve!!!! Carrie sure has sold out more than 35/47 shows.

teesharky

^ Actually, I checked Drake's box office numbers for Staples Center last week, and he only sold 12K, but it was a sellout. Odd. He did multiple nights though.

Mirasa45A

I am happy with STAPLES figures -- SOLD OUT 100 % 13,274 because this is Los Angeles, a city that has many concerts !

GagaUnderwood

I've actually been pretty impressed with the attendance. In the round concerts can be risky considering every seat (plus the GA floor) is up for sale. I'm also glad Carrie is doing bigger venues. I think that was due to having Isaiah around, but I think she deserves the bigger crowds. I can't wait for the MSG videos that fans post. That'll be a huge show for Carrie.