Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stagecoach April 30, 2022

twaintrain

Seriously, that may have been Carrie’s best concert ever. She was on fire! Definitely went all out. I think she had an extra boost of energy knowing Axl Rose was backstage! The new songs sounded amazing as well.

liz278

That critic kind of ticked me off. Bombastic is not a compliment. He didn't review the performance just used it as a vehicle to criticize her style which he's clearly never liked.
Thank you for saying this. I didn't like it at all. He implied that her type of show is outdated, that the new country artists are more like Miranda (and Maren) than Carrie, songs about everyday stuff not theatrical.

Reactions: Hil

FanSince04

He complimented her voice… but he sounds old and shrewd. Carrie is in a league of her own. I’d never classify her with Faith and Shania nor Reba and Dolly. She blends all of their characteristics into one. However, I’d I were to compare her to one singer it’d be Reba.

Smokyiiis

I read that review when it was released yesterday morning and chose to ignore it. Very clearly not a Carrie fan and never will be. They honestly should refrain from reviewing her concerts but will continue for the hits.

Last edited:

rcramer

That's best to do. simply ignore..... Not worth reading anyway.... In fact no reason to even post it here IMO... Of course she will have those type of critics anyway...

rcramer

He complimented her voice… but he sounds old and shrewd. Carrie is in a league of her own. I’d never classify her with Faith and Shania nor Reba and Dolly. She blends all of their characteristics into one. However, I’d I were to compare her to one singer it’d be Reba.

I would agree with you on Reba.... But even her, like you said Carrie is in a league of her own.... Period.

liz278

On a different note - did anyone watch Luke Combs? I saw a tweet from someone who it looked like was part of Stagecoach ask him if he saw Carrie and how he was going to top her and his response was "to f***** rock his face off " so I was wondering if he did?

maddkat

Staff member
^ does it matter what Combs did? No
No matter what he did it doesn't take away from Carrie's amazing set.

this woman does not do sound just special effect stuff

Last edited:

FanSince04

^ does it matter what Combs did? No
No matter what he did it doesn't take away from Carrie's amazing set.

this woman does not do sound just special effect stuff
My thoughts exactly! I like Combs and Carrie, but they both have different styles of performing. Reporters try to instigate with their questions way too much.

Hil

If you guys have good headphones I suggest listening to this concert with them. I watched it again with them and it's amazing how great Carrie sounds, especially running around that stage and dancing like she did. You can also hear the crowd singing back some of the lyrics at times. I'm still amazed by that show.