Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Tour

mooret

down loaded mine from amazon and just got threw watching it loved it !!!!!!!!!! just paid for my mom on amazon she loves Carrie too !!!!

txacar

UMGNashville

.@carrieunderwood commands the stage in the digital release of "Carrie Underwood: The Storyteller Tour - Stories In The Round, Live From Madison Square Garden." Tell us your favorite moment! https://buff.ly/2iF2mYB

DQJXtNoXcAcOcIV.jpg

Louisa

Thanks to Carrie for making this available to us. This tour was incredible. It’s great we can relive again. Her best tour to date. My favourite moments are CCA, Isaiah and Mike tribute and Dolly tribute.

carriethequeen

I wish we could get some sales numbers on the release or any chart info. There is a Billboard chart for music dvd sales that the Blown Away DVD hit #1 on, but perhaps this doesn't qualify because it wasn't a physical release? Also the BA DVD was certified gold by the RIAA, again I wonder if this is eligible for certification eventually. I don't see why it wouldn't be just because it's digital only?

hjj

Have anybody seen it on google play? I have been looking for it but so far I have not seen it on that format.

Doug

Regarding the Story Teller Tour digital download. I understand it that we have ONLY 2 options. iTunes or Amazon Prime. Does anyone know of which way provides me with the following:
1) An actual digital file downloaded to my computer
2) An option to take that digital download and burn it to DVD so I can watch it on any player in my house (I have players in my bedroom, theater, living room, and vehicle)

Legally of course!

Also, does anyone know if Amazon prime option will allow the file to be downloaded or is Amazon Prime streaming ONLY?

Thanks

Kizmet311

I bought the tour video from Amazon. I just went to my video library on the Amazon website and all I see as options are to stream it, but none to download. Not to say it can't be done, but it's not obvious from just looking at it.

I know that you can download the file from iTunes and burn it to DVD, but some have said you have to first somehow remove the DRM (digital rights) from the file before you can burn it. I don't know exactly how that works. I know I used to be able to burn songs to a CD from iTunes without any trouble to play in my car, but I never did a movie and it's been years since I've burned a CD.

maddkat

Staff member
Regarding the Story Teller Tour digital download. I understand it that we have ONLY 2 options. iTunes or Amazon Prime. Does anyone know of which way provides me with the following:
1) An actual digital file downloaded to my computer
2) An option to take that digital download and burn it to DVD so I can watch it on any player in my house (I have players in my bedroom, theater, living room, and vehicle)

Legally of course!

Also, does anyone know if Amazon prime option will allow the file to be downloaded or is Amazon Prime streaming ONLY?

Thanks

you get a digital file from both, including amazon prime where you can download to watch off line.
However both include a drm which you would have to remove to burn it to a dvd.

Doug

you get a digital file from both, including amazon prime where you can download to watch off line.
However both include a drm which you would have to remove to burn it to a dvd.

Are you sure about getting a digital file from Amazon Prime for this specific video? While some content is downloadable from Amazon Prime, I am hearing that others are not seeing the download option for this video which means it is only available as a stream.

maddkat

Staff member
Are you sure about getting a digital file from Amazon Prime for this specific video? While some content is downloadable from Amazon Prime, I am hearing that others are not seeing the download option for this video which means it is only available as a stream.
sorry ,if you haven't bought the tour video I guess it's one of the ones not available for download

Doug

Can someone also confirm what the highest audio track is available for iTunes and Amazon Prime for this conert? I am serious about not only the video quality but audio too. I have an A/V Receiver wired for 5.1 and when playing Blu-ray I make sure the track selection is always the highest quality HD Audio, DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1, etc.., so what is the audio format offering in this video?

NOTE: I will never watch this on my phone, iPad or computer...I will ONLY watched this via my home theater system. (I am asking all these questions because I have never dealt with this type of "digital" only format....I truly wish this would be offered in Blu-ray rather than download only :( )

Last edited:

kdprouty

OK I need some help. I have ITunes on my PC so I downloaded it from ITunes using my Verizon Jetpack for internet access. It wouldn't work correctly. It would freeze up,then speed up, then run for a few minutes without a problem then freeze up again etc. It took 3 hours to download. I got a refund then tried again using my Iphone as a hotspot to download it. This time it only took 1 hour so I thought that now it would work. Same problem again. Getting another refund. I have Amazon but not Prime. I don't know how it works when you download from Amazon. Does it download to your computer?

Kizmet311

OK I need some help. I have ITunes on my PC so I downloaded it from ITunes using my Verizon Jetpack for internet access. It wouldn't work correctly. It would freeze up,then speed up, then run for a few minutes without a problem then freeze up again etc. It took 3 hours to download. I got a refund then tried again using my Iphone as a hotspot to download it. This time it only took 1 hour so I thought that now it would work. Same problem again. Getting another refund. I have Amazon but not Prime. I don't know how it works when you download from Amazon. Does it download to your computer?

You do not have to be an Amazon Prime Member to buy videos from Amazon. You only have to have an Amazon account login. Then you can stream any video you have purchased through the Amazon app on your phone, through the website on your computer, or through the Amazon app on Fire TV or a smart TV if they have an Amazon app.

As mentioned previously, I purchased the ST tour video through Amazon and I do not see an option to download it, although it doesn't matter to me. I have an Amazon app on my tv and will stream it through there when I want to watch it. Streaming isn't an issue unless you have slow internet or limited internet data, which I guess can still affect a lot of people.

kdprouty

Thanks Kismet for the reply. The only problem I would have by only being able to stream is that it would use up my limited internet data. It would work better for me to download to my computer. Guess I need to find someone who has a better internet connection and try Itunes again. So frustrated. I so look forward to seeing it as I'll never make it to a live concert of Carrie's. Thanks again for the help.