Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temporary Home sang on American Idol

Cow-1

The last girl that went today sang Temporary Home! I love how Carrie's songs have big effects on people. I turned it on right when she sang, so I don't know her story, but it is likely one of those inspirational ones. :)

She made it through by the way. And made Jennifer Lopez cry I think! :D

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
The last girl that went today sang Temporary Home! I love how Carrie's songs have big effects on people. I turned it on right when she sang, so I don't know her story, but it is likely one of those inspirational ones. :)

She made it through by the way. And made Jennifer Lopez cry I think! :D

The contestant was Paris Tassin. She got pregnant at 18 and was told before her daughter was born that her daughter was very ill and she should terminate the pregnancy. But she didn't take their advice and her daughter seems to be doing very well. She does have some hearing problems. That is why the second verse, which she sang, meant so much to her. I am sure Carrie is very proud.

carrieidol1

I cried like a baby. And she's already my favorite!!! I haven't felt this way about someone on the show since Carrie <3 I hope she goes far for her baby girl!

teesharky

I cried too! It was so good! Her voice was pretty decent too--- a little off key here and there, but not bad. Seeing Jlo cry was very sweet.

It was great promo for Carrie's song!

epicamends

She did a great job. Obviously her voice wasn't as strong as Carrie's, but she still sounded good and you could tell she meant every word of what she was singing. I'm so glad TH was showcased here, it is yet another example of how amazing the song is and what it means to people. Carrie should be very proud of writing such a beautiful song.

And now Temporary Home is trending on twitter!

jaylee50

I saw the show tonight and was touched by her emotion. I love the promo Carrie is getting, especially through Idol.
This year AI has shown a lot of good talent...should be an interesting and entertaining AI season.

liveasong

I love that she mentionned Carrie ! I just went on YouTube and guess what? Look at this comment:

like this if you watch american idol and got inspired by the story of the mom and her baby girl
encantadiafanatic1 54 minutes ago 97 likes

CarrieUFan1995

Honestly, i cried. Seeing Jennifer tear up and knowing how important that song was to her (Paris) i couldnt help it. I hope she goes on through hollywood.

Carrieflattsfan

Thanks so much for posting this! That woman is beautiful, and she has a great voice. She seems to have great power and control, too. I was really touched by her emotion and devotion to her daughter. I don't want to get too personal, but I also had hydrociplius (water in the brain), when I was born, and I have a (mild) disability because of it. I'm very lucky to be able to go to college and have a great life- I pray her daughter has the same, and her Mom will be by her side. :)