Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Band

Angel8675

I give a lot of credit to the band. I enjoy watching each and everyone of them perform. It's not an easy life being on the road for long periods of time. I really enjoy the Fact, that at every concert, she is always Grateful for her Band and Crew. These are a group of very Talented Musicians. So, if you are at a concert, when she is announcing them, give em a you hooo.
God Speed and Many Blessings

txacar

Vote for Garrett!!!

Garrett Goodwin@Ggoodwin 2h2 hours ago
Honored to be nominated for country drummer of the year by @ModernDrummer and I would be more honored if you voted! http://www.moderndrummer.com/modern-drummer-readers-poll-2017/ …

Cwcfd_kWEAAFDdo.jpg

Kizmet311

They don't usually play on Carrie's recorded music, do they? This is probably just an "offseason" project they are doing together.

RickyM

Congratulations to Sydni, who had a co-write cut on Grammy winning record "Love Remains" by Hillary Scott (Lady Antebellum) and the Scott Family.

Kizmet311

Random question, but does anyone know if Chad is still married? I know he was at one point and I googled to try to figure it out and came across an interview he did about touring and how it affects relationships and he mentions his wife, but there is no date on the article. I was looking through his Instagram last night and didn't notice any pictures with anyone that appeared to be a wife and he doesn't appear to be wearing a wedding ring anymore.

I've always liked Chad and I have followed him for so many years - beginning way back in 2002 when he was in Pinmonkey and they opened for a Brad Paisley concert I was attending and I had the chance to meet him.

maddkat

Staff member
Random question, but does anyone know if Chad is still married? I know he was at one point and I googled to try to figure it out and came across an interview he did about touring and how it affects relationships and he mentions his wife, but there is no date on the article. I was looking through his Instagram last night and didn't notice any pictures with anyone that appeared to be a wife and he doesn't appear to be wearing a wedding ring anymore.

I've always liked Chad and I have followed him for so many years - beginning way back in 2002 when he was in Pinmonkey and they opened for a Brad Paisley concert I was attending and I had the chance to meet him.

he list no relationship on facebook,doesn't wear a ring anymore , so I'd say he's divorced

Kizmet311

he list no relationship on facebook,doesn't wear a ring anymore , so I'd say he's divorced

That's what I'm thinking, but I hate to hear it. I used to have the biggest crush on him in my early 20s. I hope he is able to find happiness with someone else. It's always sad when a marriage doesn't make it, even if there are valid reasons for why it doesn't.

Angel8675

Wondering if the people that were in the Band for The Story Teller Tour, will be with her again on this journey? They are some Great Musicians. I'm just a huge fan, and an old Lady. LOL
God Speed and Many Blessings
Granny G

maddkat

Staff member
judging by social media they will
just a few weeks ago Jimmy posted on a picture of Carrie about her being his boss

Angel8675

Yeah, I remember quite a while back, he sent a pic of Carrie saying BOSS LADY! Jimmy is Amazing. If you hear any changes, if you care to share, let me know. Thanks y'all. God Speed and Many Blessings