Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Band

Angel8675

Mad, Thanks for the info. They must all really GEL together. Jimmy is an Awesome musician. I've seen his posts on line, hes a great husband and father. That Fiddle really does Rock at Carrie's concerts. Again, Thanks for the Info.
God Speed and Many Blessings

maddkat

Staff member
looks like there's a new band member to replace Shawn

• mattreviereTonight was my first public performance on the new gig, and it was a great time! I’m looking forward to playing with Carrie Underwood and her incredible band. This is gonna be cool.

Farawayhills

I can't find a great deal about him, but he studied guitar at Belmont, is a married man and, I think, a relatively new parent. He previously worked with the Band Perry.

It's fairly technical, but for those interested, this is a video of him discussing his instruments:

DaisyTweets

I'm pretty sure he's on instagram. I was looking at it yesterday. He's a Christian and he had pictures of his little boy and his wife.

Angel8675

OK, I'm confused. If the other night was his first public appearance. Shawn was there. There are 2 guitarists in Carries band.

Angel8675

The Band, Ed Eason

I just wanna say, he did a Kick butt job on the ACM's. I loved when Carrie told him C'mon. Ladies, he is married, but, he is a Cutie. Not only that, he can play a Guitar Solo really well. He looked Awesome with Carrie. Just thought I would add this.
God Speed and Many Blessings
Granny G

txacar

^He has a music business and wants to pursue that full time. You can find some of his work on youtube.

Kizmet311

Has anyone confirmed whether or not Jimmy is still with the band? He wasn't with her at Idol or Live in the Vineyard, correct?

maddkat

Staff member
Garrett's daughter has arrive

ggoodwinOlive isla Goodwin... 6lb 2oz. She’s perfect. A feeling of love that I didn’t know existed, and I didn’t know that I could be more proud and in love with @netanya_g Strongest, most beautiful girl that I’ve ever known

garrett.jpg

Last edited: